Do you degrade your cuck while being fucked by bbc

kingbreed77

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Is it me - but i enjoy fucking a hot wife in front of her husbands while she degrades & be little him

I love hearing a slut tell me how much she loves blk 🍆 in Front her husband

I love a vocal woman, begging for me to fuck her and cum deep inside

I love ❤️ lots of dirty talk

How about you -

Last edited:
Our BBC Bull visits us a few times a week..well little more complicated with covid. He notifys us in the morning to prepare for his arrival. He lets himself in and finds his slut and her sissy cuckold in our positions. While he is here he and she only refer to me as sissy. I am expected to perform any assistance he, they may require. This ranges from helping him strip. Of course I fluff him, while he tells me what a good sissy I am. Tells her how much I love sucking or being his bitch. My favorite is when he says.. sissy, get in your place.. this is my being on my back, legs spread on the air. He loves to breed sissy in this position. It allows him to show her how tiny my clitty is as his Magnificent Black Cock is deep inside me. She loves watching this. She always talks with him about how much I need his Cock. He is the Man of the house and always is clear about it.

Is it me - but i enjoy fucking a hot wife in front of her husbands while she degrades & be little him

How about you -
Love it

This is great to hear. My lady thinks it is part of showing respect to the bull. Her goal and mine is to maximize his pleasure. If getting pussy from the lady of the house is not enough for him to realize that he has complete sexual dominance and control, she thinks it is important to drive the message home by what she says to me (and also how she reacts to a proper fucking). We want the bull to walk out the door feeling like an even bigger stud than he did when he confidently strolled in to claim married pussy.

I wouldn't say ours 'degrades' me I but guess thats how each person sees it. I am quite subservient to him, will pay for the room, make him drinks, nearly always suck his cock for him, have rimmed his ass on a few occasions and although at times I have felt degraded by it, i'm not too sure thats his intent. I guess if you asked any man on the street that your wife fucks another man because your hopeless at it, that there is the ultimate act in degradation, another man flooding your wifes womb with his seed and you accepting it.

Definitely humiliate and emasculate him a little but I wouldn’t call it degrading. Just make references to his lack of sexual prowess compared to my bull. Let him hear me telling my bull he has a little white dick, be very vocal when I cum and let the bull know cuck never makes me cum like that etc.......and of course make him clean up.

I never ever degrade my husband, I may ask for alone time with certain male friends, but he is never not within shouting distance. This is to enhance our sex life, and if my new partners cant wrap their head around it, they're out.
Good for you. I cant imagine connecting humiliation and degradation to sex and pleasure...And finding a woman who enjoys doing that is difficult I'm sure. The yin doesn't exist without the yang.

How about you -
I dream to.listen she says im a little one... While she being fucked by a big thick cock!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210120_113519_916.JPG
    IMG_20210120_113519_916.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 98
Definitely humiliate and emasculate him a little but I wouldn’t call it degrading. Just make references to his lack of sexual prowess compared to my bull. Let him hear me telling my bull he has a little white dick, be very vocal when I cum and let the bull know cuck never makes me cum like that etc.......and of course make him clean up.
I like all you mentioned!!!

Love this!!! I'm in the club that the more you order me around, humiliate and degrade me in front of my wife the better.

Just love the thought of my wife seeing me as a the wimpy white cuck that I am, showing that to her bull, and her bull enjoying showing my wife what a real man is like.

Attachments

• photoK.jpg
    photoK.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 95
Back