Do you agree? does penis size matter....

After viewing the entire “Size does matter” poll. It’s pretty clear that women prefer sex with a big/huge dick over an average or small dick BUT that doesn’t mean that’s what a woman wants or needs only.

My conclusion of the poll is that women like big/huge dick BUT prefer a confident, competent man that loves her and makes her feel safe and special, who provides her with a good/great sexual experience. That’s what she prefers and will be satisfied with this. She will choose that over any BBC.

Now if you are telling her she can have what I wrote before and you will allow her to have big dick as well, she’s gonna take it and love it BUT she prefers the husband who fits the above criteria than a big/huge dick.

fellas, you can be a competent and confident lover and give your girl/wife what she needs and wants. She can be satisfied with what you have to offer, if you can find ways to make her cum in many ways. Will she cum harder with a bigger dick - yes….but that doesn’t mean you can’t give what she needs.

After viewing the entire “Size does matter” poll. It’s pretty clear that women prefer sex with a big/huge dick over an average or small dick BUT that doesn’t mean that’s what a woman wants or needs only.

My conclusion of the poll is that women like big/huge dick BUT prefer a confident, competent man that loves her and makes her feel safe and special, who provides her with a good/great sexual experience. That’s what she prefers and will be satisfied with this. She will choose that over any BBC.

Now if you are telling her she can have what I wrote before and you will allow her to have big dick as well, she’s gonna take it and love it BUT she prefers the husband who fits the above criteria than a big/huge dick.

fellas, you can be a competent and confident lover and give your girl/wife what she needs and wants. She can be satisfied with what you have to offer, if you can find ways to make her cum in many ways. Will she cum harder with a bigger dick - yes….but that doesn’t mean you can’t give what she needs.
now have a poll where the focus is not on a relationship, but mate/reproductive selection ASIDE of a secure, stable relationship & just watch what happens!!!

Women repeatedly say that size doesn’t matter. Thanks to a new poll, we now know this to be true: The vast majority of women don’t care whether you're smuggling an anaconda or an inchworm.

That’s the takeaway from Superdrug Online Doctor's survey polled 1,500 Europeans and Americans on what they’re willing and not so willing to compromise on in a relationship. As it turns out, women don't care as much about your penis size as you think. On the size front, 92 per cent of women said a small penis was “not a deterrent” for them.

other, the survey revealed that there are plenty of substitutes for good, penetrative sex, including oral: Nearly 73 per cent said they’d date someone who wasn’t good at penetrative sex if they were instead very good at going down there.

But, even still, sex is hardly the most important thing to her in a relationship. Nearly 88 per cent of the women said they would rather date a good communicator than someone who’s g bed. Other preferences include a romantic (78 per cent), someone who keeps up with their physical appearance (62 per cent), a guy who chips in on household chores (52 per cent), and a great cook (40 per cent)
And Vātsyāyana* disagreed 2000 years ago.

What is NEVER discussed is the fact that there is a wide variety of sizes of vulva and depth of vagina. Women with the largest vulvas and deepest vaginas are not satisfied with small or average size penises. It's not rocket science. Easy to understand. Vātsyāyana said that equal unions are best and high unions are second best. He advocated against very high unions (very large penis and small vagina) and low to very low unions (very large vagina and small penis).

So, no, you don't need to be hung like a horse to satisfy a woman. If you have a small penis and she has a small vagina. It's all good. You are a match in terms of size. Same thing if you have an average size penis and she has an average size vagina.

(*) Vātsyāyana was an ancient Indian philosopher, known for authoring the Kama Sutra, which by the way, had no pictures. I recommend the translation of the FULL TEXT by Sir Richard Burton, not the mindless modern versions with pictures and diagrams.

Last edited:
Women repeatedly say that size doesn’t matter. Thanks to a new poll, we now know this to be true: The vast majority of women don’t care whether you're smuggling an anaconda or an inchworm.

That’s the takeaway from Superdrug Online Doctor's survey polled 1,500 Europeans and Americans on what they’re willing and not so willing to compromise on in a relationship. As it turns out, women don't care as much about your penis size as you think. On the size front, 92 per cent of women said a small penis was “not a deterrent” for them.

other, the survey revealed that there are plenty of substitutes for good, penetrative sex, including oral: Nearly 73 per cent said they’d date someone who wasn’t good at penetrative sex if they were instead very good at going down there.

But, even still, sex is hardly the most important thing to her in a relationship. Nearly 88 per cent of the women said they would rather date a good communicator than someone who’s g bed. Other preferences include a romantic (78 per cent), someone who keeps up with their physical appearance (62 per cent), a guy who chips in on household chores (52 per cent), and a great cook (40 per cent)
I am not small.. 7 3/4 inch... but we typically look for her bull/lover to be a little longer and definitely thicker... larger balls and shoots more cum is also a positive

What really matters more to me is how big are the loads that shoot those cocks...i rather have a 10 cm cock shooting a load big enough to shower me than a 30 cm shooting only 2 drops

Absolutely size matters... Over the years I have started off fucking 6 inch cock (ex husband). and moved to bbc only increasing the size and girth to 11- 12 - 13 inch cock and no longer 6 inch cock satisfy my needs .. Just love the intense feeling of being stretched and deep penetration into the cervix for some of the most amazing intense orgasm I have experienced ...
So Bigger and Thicker for me is definitely better .. 💋

Size does matter for most women but, performance ability is something else that counts more in the long run.

Sadly, most women are attracted to the "show horse" Not "work house"....

For me I can't say for sure that size is everything (because I have little experience) but being honest it does make a difference, I think men with bigger and thicker penises have more facilities to give pleasure during penetration.
I had two boyfriends who were average size (I think) and a few months ago I had sex with a black man from South Africa who was traveling here, he was relatively bigger (around 18cm and for me that is a little big) but he was very thick and that gave me a lot of pleasure... But it wasn't just the penis it was the whole package, he was very passionate, had a lot of stamina (the first time he didn't last long but the second time he was perfect and he didn't stop after the first load,only stopping to change the condom), dominant and knew how to use what he had between his legs... He also had a crush for japanese girls and i was his first japanese, but, he had a lot of experience i would say. So for me size is not everything but it helps a lot especially if the guy knows how to use it.

i see your body in another post , How lucky is your boyfriend 🌹

Back