Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

I think back a lot on my late teens and early 20s, when I dated a number of guys that fit the "thug" description, and I can't imagine myself doing it now and putting myself in some of the crazy situations I experienced. Most "thug dates" :)oops:) didn't last more than a few hookups, but a couple did. As soon as the word was out that it wasn't a thing anymore with one guy, there was usually no shortage of his friends or "associates" looking to be next.

Last edited:
I do. I drive Uber and enjoy when a dominant man who knows what he wants gets in my car and right off the bat flirts with me straight up. As a suburban white mom I secretly love to embrace spontaneity and engage in unconventional experiences as it can be an exciting way to break from routine. I just get so turned on by a guy who come right out and say "want to fuck, my place isn't far from here." There is no pretenses about relationships or feelings, they just come off as very direct and confident and that makes me so wet.
I love you

There are some areas where I live where most Indian don't want their ******* or female to go. As it is bit high in crime rate and lot of man just sit on the side in their bikes/cycles. To be fully honest, I am scared too, to go there, but If I say I have not thought about going there and hearing some comments that would be a lie. I have not got courage to do it yet but maybe in future I will go in that area.

I think back a lot on my late teens and early 20s, when I dated a number of guys that fit the "thug" description, and I can't imagine myslef doing it now and putting myself in some of the crazy situations I experienced. Most "thug dates" :)oops:) didn't last more than a few hookups, but a couple did. As soon as the word was out that it wasn't a thing anymore with one guy, there was usually no shortage of his friends or "associates" looking to be next.
I want to be next

Great question and would love to chat with any thugs or alpha type bulls here about my woman.. Her natural tits and bubble butt are what drive all black men nuts

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

But id love to know what you think.
Mrs inked leans towards the more dominant and thug looking but at the same time she wouldn’t put up with anything she didn’t want to👍

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

But id love to know what you think.
It depends upon your definition of "thug". I am a grown woman, not a little girl, whilst I might only be 5ft3, I am sure their barks are worse than their bites and I could handle them.

Back