Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Generalization wild af in this thread goddamn

Some of em wanna get ran like lil sluts cause it's exciting to em, usually younger more hood culture influenced types, some of em on some "oh I'm a lady" type *******, usually older and more mature

Had a lil thing i been fuckin with recently literally ask me how many people i killed back home and she was deadass serious?

Exceptions to everything tho, n I hope everybody realizes if the thug in question is very attractive and has a 11 inch dick? A lotta of the same ones saying "oh I'm a lady I want a gentleman" will be his lil jumpoff lmao
I've hooked up a few professional couples with a BBC tag team on the wife and yeah, some of my BBC buddies are straight up GOONS. Dick is Dick... Can't be picky.
Took a real estate broker wife to my dudes spot in East Austin, (Springdale Rd for those keeping score ?)... straight up Hood but hey, she said she needed some REAL DICK and was pressed for time ?
Me and my homeboy beat the brakes off that pussy and filmed it for hubby.
We still friends to this day so I'm assuming she liked it lol

I've done some that acted like thugs. Not sure if they were ever in prison. Some just thought they were tough guys too, just for prestige among their hood buddies. But I had a long term lover who 'disappeared' for over two years and wouldn't say where he had been. he said working in another city. He owned me and treated me really harsh. Lots of physical love. And, he lent me out

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...
But id love to know what you think.

My wife was fucking two young thugs at her work
I found text mrsssges between them - fucking her over her desk after hours and in the warehouse - no protection, DPing her

Attachments

• B6D68A5F-78B5-4986-BF92-EF37ACE81049.jpeg
    B6D68A5F-78B5-4986-BF92-EF37ACE81049.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 147
I think ? this is nothing but a white male fantasy, or it’s all B.S.

Most women have a lot bigger brains ? to use, than most men abusing their little silly ? tools.

Back