Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

thats the exciting part i think
Yeah but one of my closes friends she is a white girl i knew since high school and has a baby by my oldest cousin.

She regrets the association but not having a kid with him.
I understand .
Its exciting in your youth but when you get older into your 30s you want stability and peace of mind .

Not wondering if you baby daddy rival going to shoot up the car your driving because he was involved in something .
At some point you gotta cut the cord and move forward .

Women always go after bad boys.

Its understandable if you don't grow up around it or not involved in the thug lifestyle the action and flare is exciting .
But man ,I've been around it as a kid and worked for rappers during security .
I've seen ******* ... Im hip to all the down falls and in 2007 i was getting nothing but midnight calls of guys i knew being killed or locked up for killing someone else .

It gets old fast , you see the ignorance , bravado , ego, stagnation and self destruction.
I'm ok if you wanna be a criminal but at least be a mobile upward criminal .
Not just stuck as a flunky or street soldier .
The worst thing i see is a mid 30 year old thug taking orders from a young early twenty something thug with more clout.
That ******* is just embarrassing and pathetic.

I guess they live short lives? I was too much of a nerd myself.

Nothing wrong with it , i like being a nerd and i like being alive .
I got three homies i knew since seventh grade who didn't see thirty over stupid *******.
1 killed over a rumor he snitched .
1 killed due to a fight in a night club.
1 killed by his own crew over jealousy over money .

They all left ******* that's the hard part watching there ******* grow up without them .

I guess they live short lives? I was too much of a nerd myself.
Thanks for the like @BigPapa I did not have the flashier kind of lifestyle and at my old high school I did see thug types but it was like as if we lived in different universes. The dynamics of the lunch room determines how things were as the Black guys tended to be on one side and the Italians were on the other side and everyone else seemed to dwell in the middle or float between those two different ends of that continuum. At the very least I suspect I outlived a number of them since then and I don't have to run when I see the cops as I am lucky to possess a squeaky clean non-existent criminal record. It might not get me as much fast women as they had but I am after the long game where it is a marathon and not a sprint.

I got three homies i knew since seventh grade who didn't see thirty over stupid *******.

They all left ******* that's the hard part watching there ******* grow up without them .
And the cycle perpetuates as they don't have a clue unless if grandparents or some elders are there to guide them.

Certainly and we are sorry for your loss. I have lost 2 friends myself. However, of course as you may know this is about wives and thugs.

Thanks for the like @BigPapa I did not have the flashier kind of lifestyle and at my old high school I did see thug types but it was like as if we lived in different universes. The dynamics of the lunch room determines how things were as the Black guys tended to be on one side and the Italians were on the other side and everyone else seemed to dwell in the middle or float between those two different ends of that continuum. At the very least I suspect I outlived a number of them since then and I don't have to run when I see the cops as I am lucky to possess a squeaky clean non-existent criminal record. It might not get me as much fast women as they had but I am after the long game where it is a marathon and not a sprint.

Dude someday if we are lucky we will be grandfathers , patriarchs of our own family .
You will understand this is purpose and in some ways we survived a crazy era in our lives.

Generalization wild af in this thread goddamn

Some of em wanna get ran like lil sluts cause it's exciting to em, usually younger more hood culture influenced types, some of em on some "oh I'm a lady" type *******, usually older and more mature

Had a lil thing i been fuckin with recently literally ask me how many people i killed back home and she was deadass serious?

Exceptions to everything tho, n I hope everybody realizes if the thug in question is very attractive and has a 11 inch dick? A lotta of the same ones saying "oh I'm a lady I want a gentleman" will be his lil jumpoff lmao

Back