Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Some white women like the thug style of a black man, even here in Sweden.
I was more of a thug when I was younger ( during my schooldays) and some girls/women were afraid of you but still waned to interact with you in one way or the other.
Like sincere said a thug in recovery ,cause your old ways and personality is still a part of you and you know that the guys in the hood still keep up the game with the girls.
And like Bmoreblack g posted, the aggressive way of your self is still there as a dominant black man... even when you go from the hood to the classier (upper class) situations, the mix of your slick tongue, street smart and educated manners have at least for me been proven to work.

Some white women like the thug style of a black man, even here in Sweden.
I was more of a thug when I was younger ( during my schooldays) and some girls/women were afraid of you but still waned to interact with you in one way or the other.
Like sincere said a thug in recovery ,cause your old ways and personality is still a part of you and you know that the guys in the hood still keep up the game with the girls.
And like Bmoreblack g posted, the aggressive way of your self is still there as a dominant black man... even when you go from the hood to the classier (upper class) situations, the mix of your slick tongue, street smart and educated manners have at least for me been proven to work.
Interesting

Ok I've been seeing this thread popping up from time to time and it seems to be gaining traction. So I just have one question, and this is to anyone reading this thread. What exactly is your definition of a Thug? Is it based on something of substance or stereotypes? I'm curious to read the responses.

Back