Do white ladies belong on a chain or leash ?

My answer would be no. And any guy who would suggest that to me and feel that was necessary isn't the kind of guy I'd want to be with. For those who enjoy it, fine, whatever turns your crank. But it's not something I'm into. If a guy starts pushing me to do something I'm not comfortable with, then I will stop communication with him and he will be out of my life, as a few from this site have already found out. Push me too hard, and I will push right back.

I have never put a leash on anyone nor has one ever been put on me. The women that share my bed seem to think that I do a good job of curling their toes. I routinely get calls on my personal line inquiring when and if I am available, I never call anyone to get laid. I control when and if someone shares my bed and they of course choose me. A collar and a leash may be symbols of dominance but they are useful only when the person is there. Real power and dominance comes from people that willingly submit to your will from a distance.

Real power is an interesting thing, the more you use it the less you have. The best way to have power over others is to empower them and through that they can become loyal to you. I have found the best sex comes from a sexual partner, not a sexual submissive.

My answer would be no. And any guy who would suggest that to me and feel that was necessary isn't the kind of guy I'd want to be with. For those who enjoy it, fine, whatever turns your crank. But it's not something I'm into. If a guy starts pushing me to do something I'm not comfortable with, then I will stop communication with him and he will be out of my life, as a few from this site have already found out. Push me too hard, and I will push right back.
love your words :)

I think 'belong' is the wrong word but it can certainly add to the dominant/submissive aspect that is so prominent and arousing in interracial sex between black men and white women. As long as it's consensual I think it can add enormously to role-play which is another erotic factor in interracial sex.

Back