Do white ladies belong on a chain or leash ?

When I first started toying with the idea of finally acting on my desire to be Black owned I never thought about what "owned" meant. After I talked to my first Black lover he told me what to do to get ready for him. He provided me with a list of things to go buy and have when we met next - one of the items was a collar and leash - he had me put them on in the hotel room and he used it to help me understand what being "owned" was and that this was my place when I was with Black men......so I enjoy and look forward to being in my collar and leash for my Black Bulls......
Good Girl!

If it turns you on then enjoy. Personally I dislike the idea of anyone owning anyone else. Maybe it has something to do with family history?:smoke: Most of the women I am fuck are in LTR with me. They come back again and again to have me in them. To me that is the real power and dominance when a person voluntarily submits themselves to another persons will

I really don't think that I "need" a collar n' leash to feel, or even know, that I am OWNED or belong to a Black Man .. but, as I always say that is up to the Black Man I'm with - it's totally His decision on how He wants to present me to others, or to Himself! Of course, I will accept His reasons for wanting this since I know .. as He knows .. that Black Men and the Black Race have already completely conquered my little white va-jay-jay .. lol .. (understatement of the century). Black Men don't "need" collars n' leashes to control us .. Their cocks have already done that job and They "know" all too well that we will be submissive, subservient & obedient to them! .. why? .. cus' THEY ARE the most masculine men on the planet, for sure.

I think if a Studly Black Man wants to present me in this way, or show me off to the world that I am Black Owned and His bitch or whatever I am to Him, I would do it in a heartbeat. That's the difference - Black Guys already take total control of our pussies, and then more of us .. and maybe white guys know too that when a Black Man decides to "show off" His power N' control over us they do that to kinda' rub it in the faces of all you white boys a little extra. Haha.

But, I've never had been told to wear a collar by a Black Guy. I think the closest was when a Black bf of mine noticed that this older white man was always approaching me when I was strolling my 2 children around and trying to chat me up so humbly, He told me to wear a tee shirt with a Black Power Fist on it that read Black Owned. I obeyed, of course, and did as I was told like everyday that summer. It made me feel a little exposed, but I knew He was right - but it didn't stop that old guy from trying to talk to me. I think he talked to me or was even more interested. That was awhile ago, so I didn't know as much as I do now. I understand Black Men a lil' more now as they still have total control of me and my you-know-what! lol. :oops: xoxx, Dana

I would love to be your ultimate black master...having total control over all of your wet tight secret places...only difference is that I'd never share that good tight wet oink pussy with others!!!!!

I've had masters that would demonstrate control over my pussy by telling me to have sex with their friends or have sex with them in front of their friends. Black men that have owned me had incredible self-confidence. That is what I loved and respected about them.

I agree ... Black Guys have such total confidence and "swag" that it's impossible not to submit to Them! .. and your word, "demonstrate" Their control over our white pussies is so totally accurate (to the Nth degree), for sure. Even my current b/f and Man who is younger than me demonstrates such authority and complete command & control over my pussy .. I swear, He'll just 'snap' His fingers and point to the ground without saying a single word and order me to suck His big, dark cock right in front of His friends .. whether we're in a club or by the pool, or anywhere. He hasn't shared my pussy with His friends .. okay, just a coupla' times .. but 99% of the time it's my mouth serving Them orally, so far. :blackheart:xoxx, Dana

Back