Do white ladies belong on a chain or leash ?

I have never put a leash on anyone nor has one ever been put on me. The women that share my bed seem to think that I do a good job of curling their toes. I routinely get calls on my personal line inquiring when and if I am available, I never call anyone to get laid. I control when and if someone shares my bed and they of course choose me. A collar and a leash may be symbols of dominance but they are useful only when the person is there. Real power and dominance comes from people that willingly submit to your will from a distance.

Real power is an interesting thing, the more you use it the less you have. The best way to have power over others is to empower them and through that they can become loyal to you. I have found the best sex comes from a sexual partner, not a sexual submissive.

Like I've mentioned before, I always enjoy what you say Torpedo..

Well, personally I don't think I "need" a leash cus' a Black man doesn't need it to control me ~ I'm already "his" and He knows it ... I know it ... and usually everyone in the world who sees me with him knows it too! But, I have been told to wear straight black choker-collars before, with an outfit, upon "his" decision. One of them had a shiny metallic "Black Power Fist" symbol on it when a guy took me to a regualr club, but that was the only one. ~ Dana

Back