Do white ladies belong on a chain or leash ?

Have been in submissive roles on several occassions and has been always an erotic experience and with a Blindfold it multiplies the scenario numerous times as far as erotic not knowing who is there and who is seeing-doing-etc.

I can only speak from my own personal experience and I have a white female slave whom I own. She wears her collar 24/7...she is unable to remove it as I have the key. She wears her leash whenever I take her to any type of lifestyle function. Nothing like the feeling of walking into a room and seeing the looks on people's faces as I lead one of the sexiest women in the room around on her leash. And the thing I love most is how proud she is to wear it. My slave is 6ft tall and wears 5" heels. Her head is always held high..shoulders back as she struts her stuff. I love seeing her get attention and she loves showing off for Daddy.

You can see the leash beside her in this pic that was taken at a party I took her to.

View attachment 191368

View attachment 191369
Very hot. Does hubby like to see her leave the house knowing everyone will see her? How long have you owned her?

Depending on the lifestyle your in, putting a collar on a woman is not just a kinky game, but a serious commitment and true sexual ownership.

My wife has worn a collar when playing since we became a couple. A chain or leash is not needed, as just wearing a collar indicates ownership, but she is free to roam with permission. The collar signifies her complete sexual loyalty and obedience to me. She has put her trust in me to satisfy every sexual desire, which includes her desire to a total submissive slut and shared with others. To allow her to be fucked senseless, and pushed further than any one person could push her sexually. It is my responsibility for both her safety and pleasure.

When she wears the collar, she is reduced to just a sexual object, and loves to be used as such.

Depending on the lifestyle your in, putting a collar on a woman is not just a kinky game, but a serious commitment and true sexual ownership.

My wife has worn a collar when playing since we became a couple. A chain or leash is not needed, as just wearing a collar indicates ownership, but she is free to roam with permission. The collar signifies her complete sexual loyalty and obedience to me. She has put her trust in me to satisfy every sexual desire, which includes her desire to a total submissive slut and shared with others. To allow her to be fucked senseless, and pushed further than any one person could push her sexually. It is my responsibility for both her safety and pleasure.

When she wears the collar, she is reduced to just a sexual object, and loves to be used as such.
But oh my the leash...........:blackheart::oops::oops::oops::lips::lips::lips::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::sex::sex::sex:

Back