Do white ladies belong on a chain or leash ?

I can only speak from my own personal experience and I have a white female slave whom I own. She wears her collar 24/7...she is unable to remove it as I have the key. She wears her leash whenever I take her to any type of lifestyle function. Nothing like the feeling of walking into a room and seeing the looks on people's faces as I lead one of the sexiest women in the room around on her leash. And the thing I love most is how proud she is to wear it. My slave is 6ft tall and wears 5" heels. Her head is always held high..shoulders back as she struts her stuff. I love seeing her get attention and she loves showing off for Daddy.

You can see the leash beside her in this pic that was taken at a party I took her to.

IMGP4431.jpg

SAM_0405.jpg

Hello "OP" why is racial humiliation or submission important to you?

Would you describe yourself as bigoted or Afrocentrist? Would you be willing to travel as far as 100km to meet individuals with this sexual fetish?

Why do you think bigoted African-American males are intrigued by this sexual fetish?

I would love to be your ultimate black master...having total control over all of your wet tight secret places...only difference is that I'd never share that good tight wet oink pussy with others!!!!!

Hi babyblack, are you interested in domination with African-American or Afro-Hispanic women? Are you submissive or "switch" with African-American or Afro-Hispanic women?

Do you feel this sexual fetish is an outlet for you to have control outside of your place of employment?

Why do you think bigoted or Afrocentric African-American men are intrigued by this sexual fetish and do you think
Canadian or non-American bigoted men of African descent are intrigued by this sexuasl fetish?

Thanks again.

But the white bois (not just hubs, dads, b/f,s of these sluts) , BUT also the whole of the white race

Hello "cuckolded wimp" Are you African-American? If so, why are you drawn to racial domination fetish and do you enjoy seeing African-American or Afro-Hispanic women being dominated? Why or Why not.

Hi babyblack, are you interested in domination with African-American or Afro-Hispanic women? Are you submissive or "switch" with African-American or Afro-Hispanic women?

Do you feel this sexual fetish is an outlet for you to have control outside of your place of employment?

Why do you think bigoted or Afrocentric African-American men are intrigued by this sexual fetish and do you think
Canadian or non-American bigoted men of African descent are intrigued by this sexuasl fetish?

Thanks again.
Kate,what gives you that idea????

Back