Do white ladies belong on a chain or leash ?

I have been on both and they were used for different things...the leash was used to train me to obey and serve while the chain was used to subdue me in the room and I have been chained to a dog stake in one of the black guys I fucked backyard...he took pics of me and his dog to show his friends...
And what did the dogs do when you were there chained naked to the dog stake?

I have one wife that I see regularly and she always wears a collar and leash--her call. She says it puts her in a very submissive mood. It is kind of a turn on for me but i would never insist
The psychological rush of a leash, collar or chain is a personal choice. If i provides a thrill, then why not? Several people have commented on "not insisting". Black bulls are smart, in fact, very smart. Why would they insist on something if it does not give pleasure in some way?

My answer would be no. And any guy who would suggest that to me and feel that was necessary isn't the kind of guy I'd want to be with. For those who enjoy it, fine, whatever turns your crank. But it's not something I'm into. If a guy starts pushing me to do something I'm not comfortable with, then I will stop communication with him and he will be out of my life, as a few from this site have already found out. Push me too hard, and I will push right back.
I don't think anyone on this thread has suggested pushing someone to do something. Sound like you have had a bad experience. B&D should always be consensual and so should S&M. I'm into it and don't have to be pushed. But, I have heard of people being tricked or fooled into situations why were uncomfortable with, having been in the scene for years. One should always know the person well who binds them before the binding and have established adequate trust. One other thing I will tell you is that, I don't like to be bound although I am very submissive to the right woman. I can't stand the feeling and it isn't necessary for me. If a partner asks if she can tie me up, I tell her, "you won't have to" I'll do pretty much anything you want. If that's a game stopper, the game has to stop.. If a white woman wants to be on a leash or wear a collar, it's more symbolic and a mild form of humiliation and of feeling that the one who collars you is in control. It's all about control and how you want to feel it.

Back