Do u like being pounded or slow strokes?

Most of the time I love it slow and very deep with a lot of romance..(love kissing) and then after that first orgasm, pick up the motion a lot until he finally unloads himself into me.. and then there's also times when I get home, I'm so horny that all I want to do is get seriously "horse fucked" (if you know what I mean) with no foreplay, just strip me down and fuck me senseless. Fortunately, I have a black boyfriend who can recognize this mood just by looking at me..lol

I really enjoy a slow, almost teasing, speed at first. Then slow deep penetration that makes my toes curl. Build up speed and power until you have to muffle my screams. Then vary your speed until the big finish. Ahhhh!
Teasing sliding the head in n out thn take a long slow stroke in n ur right get a lil speed going n harder n bfore u knw it ill b pounding u

Most of the time I love it slow and very deep with a lot of romance..(love kissing) and then after that first orgasm, pick up the motion a lot until he finally unloads himself into me.. and then there's also times when I get home, I'm so horny that all I want to do is get seriously "horse fucked" (if you know what I mean) with no foreplay, just strip me down and fuck me senseless. Fortunately, I have a black boyfriend who can recognize this mood just by looking at me..lol
Either way works but horse fck sounds like lots of fun

Back