Do u like being pounded or slow strokes?

When i wear the sleeve my wife likes long deep slow strokes until she gets close then she wants to be pounded as hard and as fast as I can go until she finishes her orgasm. Then she wants me to slow down and go back to deep long strokes until she gets close again. Then she wants it hard, fast and deep. Eventually she tells me to stop and she goes to sleep.

The women I've come across didn't really have a specific preference on how they want to be fucked, though most of the time I like focusing on slow to medium strokes just to keep that rhythm going smoothly. If I'm preparing for a climax, that's when the pounding comes in. 😏

You gotta know how when to pound it and be super aggressive while following it up it with the softest touch and kisses she's ever had. Look her in her eyes and fuck her slow and deep. Let her know just how good her pussy is. make her feel like she is the sexiest woman in the world by the way you man handle her even with a soft touch and talk to her during sex. Either you gotta or you don't. Some men have one speed and that's the jack rabbit. Once you form a connection with a regular wife you will experience things a lot differently than it was when you first started. If you can get the connection let me tell you, you are in for a treat. Don't have to always be calling her a slut, whore or bitch (which I don't prefer but have done it but consciously don't anymore). Nothings better than being able to mix it up but best believe we are about to get real nasty and you are about to get fucked really damn good. that's guaranteed! Hit the inbox lady's. I travel acrisss the US to meet women as I just make a mini vacation out of it and do a little shopping and eat good and just be happy to be away from work stress. I'm a spare of the moment type guy just say the word! Wishing everyone the best and stay safe most importantly

Back