Do The Neighbors Know?

I've talked about this before on here but one night my fiancee had a friend come over and she gave him a blowjob outside our apartment forgetting that the neighbors come outside all the time in the middle of the night. I dont think they saw but if they did I'm sure they would not have said anything so who knows.

I've talked about this before on here but one night my fiancee had a friend come over and she gave him a blowjob outside our apartment forgetting that the neighbors come outside all the time in the middle of the night. I dont think they saw but if they did I'm sure they would not have said anything so who knows.
Very hot

If the neighbours don't know they probably have a fair idea as Mrs J, A and myself spend a lot of time together as a threesome and as couples. As A sometimes stays over they certainly have seen him leaving at all times of the night/morning.

Not a neighbor but we live in a secure building in the city and the overnight doorman (maybe doormen, I’m sure they talk) definitely knows. My wife likes to have sleepovers when I’m away on business. The first time it happened I was so embarrassed I didn’t look him in the eye for weeks. Now I just play stupid. My wife mentioned he knows her BF so well that he doesn’t even have her sign him in anymore, he just sends him up to the apartment.

Back