Do pussies really get loose after sex with big cocks?

In my experience it depends on who is the one who has fucked her. I've felt her pussy barely stretched out at all. To loose right after and a day later. And one bull she had that just was amazing. He just fucked the inner pussy lips out of her so they would just hang out. She would stay loose for about a month! Before him she always had her pussy lips inwards but after him her pussy changed. Sure it got tight again but it did not really ever look the same.
did you get any before and after pics?

Definitely stays loose and big after she takes a bbc 12 inch dildo. I love fucking her afterwards. She can’t feel me and i love then fucking her used and destroyed pussy. She’s never been the same since we started using it.
That loose fresh fucked feeling where you dick just gets lost in her pussy makes me cum in less than a minute. It’s ball draining every time too.

Really what a disrespectful and ugly way of stating your point of view. It's comments like this that makes me want to back of from this and other hotwire or cuckold communities. I can only give my comment on what I've experienced in real life and it did get stretched out. If that is impossible for you to grasp or wrap your head around at least have the courtesy to spare me that incredibly hating disrespectful comment.
It's not a "point of view." It's a biological fact. A vagina may be "looser" in the immediate aftermath of being fucked by someone with a larger cock, but the vagina is LITERALLY designed to return to its normal size after giving birth, ffs. If giving birth is not going to make a vagina looser, how in tf do you think having a slightly larger cock in it is going to make it looser? That's just moronic. I'm sorry if you're offended by my comments, but people that demonstrate this kind of ignorance and pass along bad/fake information are annoying (and, to one degree or another, a danger to others who might believe what they're posting).

It's not a "point of view." It's a biological fact. A vagina may be "looser" in the immediate aftermath of being fucked by someone with a larger cock, but the vagina is LITERALLY designed to return to its normal size after giving birth, ffs. If giving birth is not going to make a vagina looser, how in tf do you think having a slightly larger cock in it is going to make it looser? That's just moronic. I'm sorry if you're offended by my comments, but people that demonstrate this kind of ignorance and pass along bad/fake information are annoying (and, to one degree or another, a danger to others who might believe what they're posting).
Just leave me alone.

Where do all of these stupid people come from? No, it does not "get looser." Some of you people need to take a sexual anatomy class to keep from showing off your ignorance. I'd be embarrassed as fuck to be this stupid.
You are so right do these idiots realize babies come out of there and the vagina still goes back to where it was

If you look it up there is very little size difference between the average black and white penis. There are of course some lucky guys who have abnormally large cocks( unfortunately not me) but that isn’t determined by race it can be anyone

Bullshot...big difference!

Back