Do pussies really get loose after sex with big cocks?

I know my ass is a lot looser since our bull as been fucking me. 10 inches of thick BBC will
tend to do that❣️My wife says the same about her pussy, my little dick gets lost in it.
I can vouch for your experience too. After getting fucked in the ass by a hung black guy (actually two hung black men many times) I am looser than I was before. The first time I got feminized by a hung black guy the experience was quite painful till he got inside of me. Each time since has been a little easier and now it's not painful at all but is blissfully pleasurable.

Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
Yes it gets looser.

From a BBC Perspective: I see a cuckold couple regularly - about once a week. The wife is an equestrian competitive jumper and she’s a perfect petite 105 lbs hottie with a very tight kitty and she loves for me to stretch it out The reason why I fuck her every 7 days or so (longer if she’s on her period) is because it takes her 2-3 days for her pussy to return to its natural size. So she wants it as tight as possible for me because she LOVES when I stretch her out. Her cuck small dick husband is caged and is not allowed penetration sex because we don’t want his little dick to do any stretching of my black owned pussy. So from my personal experience, and the testimony of the women on this thread, the vagina stretches but it returns to normal natural size. (Sorry. Not sorry cucks).

Arousement has a part to play in this too, the brain is an important sex tool because when a women takes an extra large cock she needs be aroused, relaxed and excited for the deep penetration. Once she has a fornix orgasm her body learns what it needs and how to accomodate it.

From experience very regular fornix orgasms for your wife will lead to her body getting ready for deep penetration as a default mode, so when the bull is having sex with her much more often than her hubby, and the hubby finally gets sex. Its not so much stretching that has gone on its her pussy getting wet an ready for what it is used too.

Where do all of these stupid people come from? No, it does not "get looser." Some of you people need to take a sexual anatomy class to keep from showing off your ignorance. I'd be embarrassed as fuck to be this stupid.
Really what a disrespectful and ugly way of stating your point of view. It's comments like this that makes me want to back of from this and other hotwire or cuckold communities. I can only give my comment on what I've experienced in real life and it did get stretched out. If that is impossible for you to grasp or wrap your head around at least have the courtesy to spare me that incredibly hating disrespectful comment.

Hu Everyone, I asked this question because after a having regular sex with a well endowed guy, my wife pussy feels much looser to me. Now I was telling this to friend. She said she doesn't believe it and quickly googled it online to back up her point. Now I wonder if its just my mind and the fantasy of wanting it to feel this way or its real? anybody else had experiences in this??
It's fantasy .

Arousement has a part to play in this too, the brain is an important sex tool because when a women takes an extra large cock she needs be aroused, relaxed and excited for the deep penetration. Once she has a fornix orgasm her body learns what it needs and how to accomodate it.

From experience very regular fornix orgasms for your wife will lead to her body getting ready for deep penetration as a default mode, so when the bull is having sex with her much more often than her hubby, and the hubby finally gets sex. Its not so much stretching that has gone on its her pussy getting wet an ready for what it is used too.
this makes sense.. i think thats what happens

Pussy is a muscle group. When you relax them the BBC can enjoy them. Now when you contract them they get much tighter. It takes time and effort to exercise these muscle group. If you don’t believe this simply insert a single finger into the ladies pussy and have her cough. With some practice she will learn to contract those muscles at will.

Back