Votes: 149 31.8%
  • I don't care what pussy to fuck

Votes: 41 8.7%
  • I like neat haircuts on the pussy

Votes: 88 18.8%
  • I like natural hairy pussies

Votes: 191 40.7%

• Total voters
Having been married to a woman who firstly was shaved by a kinky much older bf who shaved her fucked her shared her with many others he would insist she went knickerless all the time I have never seen her with pubic hair she was well used to such a sex life,I can’t thank him enough for how he made her such a slut she is today, she still gets to thank him in her own “special” way turning up and spending the day with him dressed how he loves her to be
so no sorry hairy does not appeal to me in slightest

Good pussy is good pussy whether it's bald, hairy, or nicely trimmed! I have gone home plenty of times after fucking some good abrasive pussy all night and when I left my dick looked like a Polish Sausage that had been dragged down the road by a horse in one of those western movies!😂🤣

If the pussy is good it don't matter if it's silky smooth or abrasive I'm not pulling out!

Now let me give you my remedy to heal up your dick super fast after a night of abrasive sex. Many of times I've gone home with my dick looking like I took a cheese grater to it and I actually had another hotwife meeting coming up the very next weekend. So this is how you fix a dick real quick.

I use two different types of antibiotic ointments. One is the good old Neosporin and some other triple antibiotic ointment. This is going to sting but after showering and washing it with soap I clean it with alcohol. The I mix both ointments together into one and I slather up the whole shaft and the head. (Remember the body has pours and will absorb all of the nutrients) then I take plastic wrap from the kitchen and I wrap the whole dick in the plastic leaving myself a hole to pee out of. (Do not take the plastic of even when you shower or go out and about) After 2 to 3 days max when you unwrap your dick it will be as good as new! 👍

Please login or become a member to view

Looks delicious

Personally, what ever pussy is in front of me I don't care what the pubic hair situation is. However I do love a trimmed pussy or just the lips shaved but really I want the women to have her pussy hair as she feels most comfortable having it like which therefore makes for a great experience

Back