Votes: 152 32.1%
  • I don't care what pussy to fuck

Votes: 41 8.6%
  • I like neat haircuts on the pussy

Votes: 89 18.8%
  • I like natural hairy pussies

Votes: 192 40.5%

• Total voters
The men I play with need to understand that. I’m more apt to do things for my husband
yeah my wife tends to do more things to please her bf/bull and not me. but the things she does she does out of her own free will not because her bull of especially me demand it. the really the only thing i get to choose on her is the colour of her nail polish. she doesnt shave her legs because of me or her pussy but i respect her its her body

yeah my wife tends to do more things to please her bf/bull and not me. but the things she does she does out of her own free will not because her bull of especially me demand it. the really the only thing i get to choose on her is the colour of her nail polish. she doesnt shave her legs because of me or her pussy but i respect her its her body
What you’re describing is healthy as play but not living like that. At some point there is no point in being in a relationship with someone you don’t respect

Hairy pussy makes my dick 100xs harder.. love seeing my cum smeared in and dripping from a hairy pussy..
Please login or become a member to view

i love your hairy pussy......

No hair on a pussy....love to go down on it....hair is a buzz ******* in most instances. Much prefer Laser, Wax Shaved But bald however

There aren't enough women with a hairy pussy out there. If i do find a women with a hairy pussy it's like you found the golden ticket. Their so hard to find.
But why does this happen? When a poll shows that men prefer hairy pussies. Our dear girls and women, why are you doing this?

Back