Do interracial sex still feels taboo too you

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a couple we don't see it as a taboo at all. Both of us had several interracial experiences (even before we met) so we see it like a normal thing between two (or more :bounce:) human beings.
Now the extra kick for us is to play with other people's taboos. Unfortunately nowadays most people still see it like something shocking and not normal so it's right there, at that point that we love to shock and play!

As a couple we don't see it as a taboo at all. Both of us had several interracial experiences (even before we met) so we see it like a normal thing between two (or more :bounce:) human beings.
Now the extra kick for us is to play with other people's taboos. Unfortunately nowadays most people still see it like something shocking and not normal so it's right there, at that point that we love to shock and play!

Yeah
So. Tell me what. Xxx kick have u enjoyed

In South Africa and most of Africa it is still very Taboo! I think it has mostly to do with the fact that there are so many cultures in South Africa and Africa! Each culture has its own believes and rituals! It is difficult for these difrend cultures to connect and of course have a sexual bond! At least there is some changes among young people of all races in South Africa and African cultures as it gets more westernised! It seems the more youngsters use technology the more interracial relationships start to develop and the more societie starts to expect and in brace the future, an interracial future!

Unfortunately yes. If our friends new whe are trying to find a black bull, they will probably bully us with that.
One of our friends are swingers. They regulary visit swingerclubs. Once he told us he found out we are looking for a BBC. He told me he didn't care. That was confusing. In the same conversation he confessed that his gf was fucked by a huge cock in the club. It was a huge turn on for him. That is suspicous. I think he is turning into IR cuckolding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back