Do interracial sex still feels taboo too you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to ask, why taboo, Ive been blacked since I was 16, and never looked back, my turning was curiosity, excitement, yearning and what I'd seen, after I had been with my first black guy, I knew I'd found where my future lay.
After 10 years of only blacked and now are a mom of 3 bi racial babies, the excitement has never wavered, to me, I will always be blacked
Good firl5

Got to ask, why taboo, Ive been blacked since I was 16, and never looked back, my turning was curiosity, excitement, yearning and what I'd seen, after I had been with my first black guy, I knew I'd found where my future lay.
After 10 years of only blacked and now are a mom of 3 bi racial babies, the excitement has never wavered, to me, I will always be blacked
Nice. Got a weakness for single moms..20181210_143846.jpg

It’s hugely still taboo, girls are looked at a bit more sluttier when they just sleep with black guys. Small blonde women look great fucking big black dick. God it’s the only thing my girlfriend doesn’t do cus she doesn’t think bbc is attractive I’d love to know how to change that, wish she would be a complete bbc whore than not at all

It's not interracial that is taboo for me. It's having the women I'm not supposed to be having that does it for me.
Yes my current ladies are white, however
I've been with married black women too and that is still a rush for me.

J
We started to play with white men, but after a few years that was expanded and black men became part of the fun. But every man, black or white, seemed to be more turned on by the Married Woman side of this. They were getting something that belonged to another man, something that they were not supposed to touch, and it really turned them on. Simply getting a woman is not nearly exciting as getting a MARRIED woman.

Here in Texas there are still a lot of prejudiced people! While we have no problem nor do we consider it taboo, many of them do! Nellie loves rubbing the noses of disapproving bitches in it by rubbing all over her guys and flaunting her sexuality with them! We love it! You can spot the uptight people easily! Gives us all great pleasure!

I would imagine that exact moment when a married wife feels just another another man begin to enter for the very first time in years other than her husband who has know idea that she's in bed with a lover no condom and all alone......if that lover is a younger stronger well built and a good looking Black guy she not only in heaven but the feeling of taboo would be when she feels him release his warm seed lovingly deep inside her...she'll hold him and wonder if he's impregnating her with their baby not hubby's....then she wonders if she just fell in love hold his body.

I think the day interracial sex stops being taboo or 'this is so wrong! I have a husband!/I have a boyfriend!/I'm a good girl!' is the day sites like blacktowhite go out of business lol

seduction, crossing that invisible line, a white woman's pleasure with interracial sex, is what makes sites like this one, tick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back