Do interracial sex still feels taboo too you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing up and living in South Africa in a time when interracial sex would get you locked up, then it was very taboo! Travelling to Europe and the USA where the freedom to indulge was easy and available she was like a kid in a sweet shop! The first few years after we left it seemed there was a constant flow of eager black guys to our home - and between her legs! It does not seem so taboo these days though thats for sure.

when Sammy first had a black man sex with black men was very taboo my parents were very racist and that rubbed off on me
to be honest I thought to my self the day I found out "how the fuck would any white women let a black man inside her or even contemplate him cumming in her" I felt she was so fucking slutty to even do it
my parents would have nothing to do with her when they knew, and I was the same and we split up
it was only after not having her and seeing her with black men that I started having thoughts about them fucking her and would deliberately go out to bars where I knew she would be with them and then would go home alone and masturbate thinking of her fucking them
my thoughts changed very quickly when I was spunking in my hand but disgust would soon return to me after cumming
in the end I found myself spying on her fucking them in a flat when I found out she was living with him
the lengths I went to were unreal, even to the point I was climbing on a shed roof to watch, even though I couldn't see a lot
a few times I heard through the open window the sounds they made, the slapping flesh bed squeaking and voices
one night I really pushed my luck and lifted the sash window and pulled the curtains apart slightly to see two guys fucking her on the edge of the bed , that sight is embedded in my mind still today of the one straddling her face fucking her mouth while holding her ankles high and wide for his mate fuck her those red high heels gripped in his hands holding her
she still has those heels in her wardrobe now today which I sometimes get her to wear when fucking me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back