Do interracial sex still feels taboo too you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "taboo" aspects of this LS have certainly faded into the background over the past 30+ years; however, there are parts that are seen as adding to the whole that still arouse. The difference in color, the feel of the skin under hand, the "intensity" of their sexuality that "seems" to be more common (but perhaps that is just a misconception). What ever it is, the "taboo" of it seems to not be a part of it. Again, with the passage of time and the more one does something, the less "taboo" it seems to be sort of like having sex in a public part of a LS club where everyone who wishes to may watch and listen...and maybe pick up some pointers or, more likely, watch someone doing what they've wanted to do for years and have it be the tipping point that makes them do more than just dip their toes in the water and dive right into the deep end. YMMV.

I think I have a healthy attitude towards IR relationships. Partly, because I grew up in a liberal, multi-cultural environment in Europe. But I find it exciting to play with the impressions other people have here in the States when they see me in public with any of my bulls. Men and women often say things when passing by my side, and I like to reply with body language, hugging or kissing my black lover. The whole thing turns me on, I must say.

Naw not anymore
I've gotten to the point where my friends and family are surprised if I mention I'm going out on a date with a woman that is black.
They always assume the woman is Hispanic, Asian, or white.:ROFLMAO:

I always find IR sex exciting. 50 years ago the taboo factor was a much bigger thing. Back them IR sex could get you killed. I was a horny angry young man and and there were a lot of white women that were very willing. I sometimes am amazed I survived those times. As I got into my 30's and older most of the women I fucked were white women. A major reason was they were hooking up to get laid. Black women were more problematic.

Reactions: wit
I does to me. The whole color contrast thing and the stares we get when we go out together. I love that feeling :bigsmile:
imagine nursing in public then, like alyssa does!
a mere 9weeks after our 2nd extraM baby, she was nursing in public at the park. a tall well dressed (muscular, 6-6/245, late 30s) very dark BBM came by, commented on her beautiful baby (after acknowledging me) he whispered in her ear, she nodded. then he asked tellingly, that he "i am going to talk with he for a a little bit, and i hope you don't mind too much."
my alyssa handed me our baby, and assured me all was good and she'd "be back in a while...but hopefully not too soon."
i put the baby down in the carriage, & in 5 she was asleep. i quietly moved us around on the other side of the thicket, and there she was with him fully in her mouth. a rock solid beer can thick and2 cans long.
right as he seemed to be ready to bust, he pulled her up & turned her around.
he pushed himself all the way in and started taking her in long controlled strokes.
she reached underneath to massage his balls as he told her she that no white woman should have just one BB.
she told him she was ovulating for the 1st time since baby. and asked if he wanted then to do the honors.

well in short, he lost it. then before she got her clothes back on, got it back and did his part to make sure.
turns out the man is a neurosurgeon. good stock.

Last edited:
I had tons of IR sex starting when I was about 20, mostly with Asian and Latino women, along with a few Native American women. Even though at the beginning it was exciting as hell, I rapidly realized it wasn't much different from white on white sex. I liked all of it. One of my girlfriends couldn't talk about anything but black men, but she never got hooked up with one until after we split up. I'm very happy she finally got her black cock, and hopefully she's still getting lots more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back