Do hotwives get Birthday Sex from BBC on birthdays

I haven't yet but this year we're going to Jamaica for my birthday and I'll be getting a massage so maybe...:sex:
I did once have a BBC over while he was at work on the anniversary of our first time together though he didn't know about it. ;)
Let me join you sexy and I am in Pinellas Park Florida not too far from there

I don't find it offensive, but our anniversary is off limits for my bulls.
I must agree on that one. But we do the birthday sex but after the Vanilla Birthday with family and so on. We did the whole weekend. But as A Bull. I keep reminding myself of the part/role that I am in their Private Lives, and Not Personal Lives. Unless the couple has made it clear between us three and or their family and or friends.

Yes I have had BBC Playtime every Birthday since I stepped into the life. It has ranged from one on one to BBC gangbang. I have even had a BBC gangbang in my wedding dress on my anniversary

I know I'm not the only guy that has been a birthday present

Snoop Happy Birthday GIF

My bf and I almost always have fun with BBC on or around my Bday.

Funnier one is my younger brother who I am very open with about the lifestyle, always arranges Mothers Day bbc sex for me with one of his swinger buddies. lol that one I keep separate from BF. He always wants to watch/join but sometimes its nice to just go do it myself and enjoy. Brother gets all the dirty details though lol
Sounds like you have a great family!

Back