Do hotwives get Birthday Sex from BBC on birthdays

Runitup

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
How many hotwives/cumsluts want the pleasure of being pleased by BBC on your birthday instead of flowers and dinner from your cuckold husbands. If u do get the pleasure of being pleasured on your birthday or have before leave and small detailed story on how things went and if it’s something that you guys do annually for birthdays????

My bf and I almost always have fun with BBC on or around my Bday.

Funnier one is my younger brother who I am very open with about the lifestyle, always arranges Mothers Day bbc sex for me with one of his swinger buddies. lol that one I keep separate from BF. He always wants to watch/join but sometimes its nice to just go do it myself and enjoy. Brother gets all the dirty details though lol

Last edited:
Another man's hotwife is already special! She is the most precious and prized possession of another man. She is the most sacred and exclusive woman in the community. Therefore every time you get the privilege and the honor to sex her senseless is a special occasion!♠️😎

If she wants me to sing Christmas Carroll's in July while I'm blowing her back out wearing a santa claus suit, as hubby watches, then I guess it's just Christmas in July then!😂🤣

Back