Do Cucks Notice Other Men Who Are Cucks?

We actually met a cuckold couple at a car show. They were the only white couple in a sportscar club of black men. The way she was touched by the black men, it was obvious. We were invited to their hotel suite and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I must admit I was jealous because she was with all the black men in the club. Sure wished we lived closer.

This is interesting. I suppose if white couples go to cool spots to hang out and party with black men (clubs, bars, lounges, hip-hop shows, events, etc) I guess it would be a dead giveaway that the man is a cuck. Or could be a cuck.

I've occasionally found myself thinking"damn, this girl is way too hot for this guy, she's probably cheating on him". But like actually cuckolding him behind his back without his knowledge. Not this fetish bdsm cuckolding where the man willingly accepts his wife's need for superior cock. I don't think I could ever spot a true cuck or if anyone could deduce my interest in cuckolding and interracial cuckolding.

This is interesting. I suppose if white couples go to cool spots to hang out and party with black men (clubs, bars, lounges, hip-hop shows, events, etc) I guess it would be a dead giveaway that the man is a cuck. Or could be a cuck.

I've occasionally found myself thinking"damn, this girl is way too hot for this guy, she's probably cheating on him". But like actually cuckolding him behind his back without his knowledge. Not this fetish bdsm cuckolding where the man willingly accepts his wife's need for superior cock. I don't think I could ever spot a true cuck or if anyone could deduce my interest in cuckolding and interracial cuckolding.

If a wife flirts with a black guy in front of her husband there is a probability he is either a cuck or a voyeur hubby.

My ex and I would go to a mostly black dance club and I think every black guy there knew that she was looking for a black cock and I was a cuck. They made no bones about their interest in her and didn't hesitate to flirt with her right in front of me

My ex and I would go to a mostly black dance club and I think every black guy there knew that she was looking for a black cock and I was a cuck. They made no bones about their interest in her and didn't hesitate to flirt with her right in front of me

Wow! How did you react in situations like these? Did you just stand there silently while a black guy flirted with your girl? What would you do when someone took her out on the dance floor?

Wow! How did you react in situations like these? Did you just stand there silently while a black guy flirted with your girl? What would you do when someone took her out on the dance floor?
Yes, actually I did kind of sit there silently. She did go out on the dance floor and I just drank and watched her. She often would look at me and wink or smile

Good question. Our neighbor, who seduced my wife, said he knew I was a cuck the first time we met. So definitely I know a bull can notice. I could probably venture guesses on other cucks. LOL

I know of one couple that could very well be into it. Back in the day, at a pool party, the wife in the couple hooked up with a girl that I had brought to the party while her tiny-dicked runt of a husband sat on the floor and watched... and she teased him about how he couldn't have what she was enjoying.
And both the wife and the girl I brought were out of his league. So I imagine they have gone that route before.

i think folks who are savvy about the lifestyle can spot others, but most people in the street or 'normal life' friends not .

We were at a naturist retreat in SW england earlier in the year , lovely spot and in no way a swingers venue btw, chatting to another couple in the bar , all very pleasant .
At one point the girls got up to go to the bar and he asks me
' so, how does it work with you two , it's all about her, right?' I said yes .. he nods and said 'yes, thought so .'
no other words exchanged on the subject , but he ended up taking her back to their motorhome .

Back