Do black guys enjoy being sucked by white guys?

Every black guy that I have sucked tells me they love having their BBC sucked by white guys. I have probably sucked off over 100 in my life. About half I sucked off many times. Whenever I travel down south I have several that I will suck off over the course of my trip. Black guys all tell me that all white guys who suck cock always swallow, every drop.
i always swallow == gratefully,

Attachments

• kylie page 1563832533083 (2)3.png
    kylie page 1563832533083 (2)3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Ever since I sucked a black cock for the first time my life has changed. I'm a straight white guy like many in here, but for the BBC I get weak and let myself be carried away and fucked thoroughly. My future wife doesn't know all this, I often fantasize about letting her taste the BBC and maybe suck it together and share the final load. every time I fuck her to finish I think about the BBC, I can't cum anymore for the white pussy

Ever since I sucked a black cock for the first time my life has changed. I'm a straight white guy like many in here, but for the BBC I get weak and let myself be carried away and fucked thoroughly. My future wife doesn't know all this, I often fantasize about letting her taste the BBC and maybe suck it together and share the final load. every time I fuck her to finish I think about the BBC, I can't cum anymore for the white pussy
I have the same thing going on. I am thinking of her getting BBC when I cum. Unless I’m thinking of me getting BBC or us doing it together.

I really like the way you put that - because I believe that while cuck and/or me are giving that perfect blow job to any Black man, paying special attention to HIs Black Balls, makes HIs load so much bigger. Of course, swallowing is mandatory and it is so exciting to see cuck's mouth chock full of cum before swallowing down in a savoring manner.
I agree. I had an experience once years ago when I caught my then girlfriend fucking a black guy.

Back