Do black guys enjoy being sucked by white guys?

I can attest to the fact that there are many straight cuckold white guys who feel submissive in the presence of a Black mans superior masculinity and will suck Black cock if given the opportunity. Some IR cuckold wives like to watch. It's not uncommon for white bois to start to seek out Black Cock to suck on their own on the down low

Last edited:
Black top here , i love being served and cherished by a white boy. It’s so beautiful to see them desperate for seed and willing to serve and cherish that seed too .
For me, I enjoyed his moaning when I working his cock. Nothing like seeing his toes curl and cock flexing when you locked certain areas.

And of course the relief he felt afterwards when filling my mouth

I can attest to the fact that there are many straight cuckold white guys who feel submissive in the presence of a Black mans superior masculinity and will suck Black cock if given the opportunity. Some IR cuckold wives like to watch. It's not uncommon for white bois to start to seek it out Black Cock to suck on their own on the down low
Very true

all bbc's i sucked wanted more later. one of our bulls was very conservative about it and even dislike the m2m touch. after we convince him for an experience, and after he was addicted to my bj.

Last edited:
I love the black studs who enjoy getting sucked off while fingering my asshole it makes me really hot and I tend to suck harder and faster as they moan in pleasure driving their finger deeper into my asshole and then explode.

I am an older white guy. I have fucked over 50 women, but I have a little cock and realize that I am really not much of a man. When I was young, an older boy fed me his 8 inch cock, at a campout. Since then, I always knew I could be orally submissive to a big cock. The humiliation of letting a guy with a big cock use my mouth as his cumdump is an amazing turn on. I like to show naked wife pictures and get on my knees for real men with man-sized cocks. The blacks I have sucked are always big cocked men! South Carolina here.

Back