Do black guys enjoy being sucked by white guys?

Totally agree 100 percentv

Too many ignorant Black men on this site that think they are gay if they get sucked or fuck a cuck . Which means they are not secure as a male . But also distinguishes a Bull from a Man that just wants to get laid .
A Bull gets laid whenever he wants and is powerful enough to not only own the cuckolds wife's pussy but get him to serve in every way as a King . Now some cucks are gay or bi which is fine ,,,,But the straight submissive cuck has to live with it and look him in the eye .
That is a Powerful Man.
People like me see Alpha Black Men as Powerful Alpha Males to be appreciated and serviced, making sure he his taken care of if it means giving up our wives, gf's, or taking care of things ourselves.

Too many ignorant Black men on this site that think they are gay if they get sucked or fuck a cuck . Which means they are not secure as a male . But also distinguishes a Bull from a Man that just wants to get laid .
A Bull gets laid whenever he wants and is powerful enough to not only own the cuckolds wife's pussy but get him to serve in every way as a King . Now some cucks are gay or bi which is fine ,,,,But the straight submissive cuck has to live with it and look him in the eye .
That is a Powerful Man.
I find it difficult to believe that a truly straight cuckold sucks the bull.

I find it difficult to believe that a truly straight cuckold sucks the bull.
That to me is partly true . To me I am straight in that I am turnd on by women and my woman only not by men . I am not straight in the fact that I am denied intercourse . I have absolutely no desire to be near a man . If I see them kiss online it is an instant turn off . I am however sub ... so wanting to be sub to my lady and the mixture of denial and training has made me want to serve and get off anyway I can .

That to me is partly true . To me I am straight in that I am turnd on by women and my woman only not by men . I am not straight in the fact that I am denied intercourse . I have absolutely no desire to be near a man . If I see them kiss online it is an instant turn off . I am however sub ... so wanting to be sub to my lady and the mixture of denial and training has made me want to serve and get off anyway I can .
So, you suck the bull?

Hey Sassy. I agree with most of what you said. I like for the BBC to tell me what he likes and wants. Telling me how my little dick can never satisfy a woman. Things like that. My gf used to play that part perfectly. She would say the real men are coming over to fuck her and that she'd order me to suck them hard so she could get fucked. She'd take pictures of our cocks side by side to emphasize the size difference. So fucking hot.
I agree, the humiliation and cock comparison to BBC is a huge turn on

Back