Do black guys enjoy being sucked by white guys?

" How would you recommend safely approaching a black men with the intention of sucking him off?" I would like to know this. Some special signal or gesture?
Many times I would make eye contact lick and rub my finger around my lips..let him lead the way..blow job to completion.. sometimes not a word said ..I've been out in fem see a guy looking at me rubbing his cock..same result. Good luck hun 😘

" How would you recommend safely approaching a black men with the intention of sucking him off?" I would like to know this. Some special signal or gesture?
Get a Grindr account and your profile that you only service BBC either oral only or both holes available you'll get tons of hits. Good luck

Yes, online is easier, because no subtly is needed. I run an ad for BBC on Doublelist and have had several responses. I live in a rural county in Indiana, so the pickings are slim. Usually, responders to the ad are too far away. I am currently talking with a BBC in a nearby city and I anticipate he will be using my eager mouth, soon.

My concern was how to signal interest in a public setting, such as Walmart, which Stefi addressed very well.
Jack of spades tattoo Grindr is hit or miss sometimes its raining cocks sometimes nothing

Too many ignorant Black men on this site that think they are gay if they get sucked or fuck a cuck . Which means they are not secure as a male . But also distinguishes a Bull from a Man that just wants to get laid .
A Bull gets laid whenever he wants and is powerful enough to not only own the cuckolds wife's pussy but get him to serve in every way as a King . Now some cucks are gay or bi which is fine ,,,,But the straight submissive cuck has to live with it and look him in the eye .
That is a Powerful Man.

Too many ignorant Black men on this site that think they are gay if they get sucked or fuck a cuck . Which means they are not secure as a male . But also distinguishes a Bull from a Man that just wants to get laid .
A Bull gets laid whenever he wants and is powerful enough to not only own the cuckolds wife's pussy but get him to serve in every way as a King . Now some cucks are gay or bi which is fine ,,,,But the straight submissive cuck has to live with it and look him in the eye .
That is a Powerful Man.
Agreed

Black top here , i love being served and cherished by a white boy. It’s so beautiful to see them desperate for seed and willing to serve and cherish that seed too .
White professional male here newbie to this lifestlye. Clean, professional, discreet.. Have always wanted to spend private time with a black alpha male. In OH. Hit me up if you're near me.

Last edited:
That is a Powerful Man.
Totally agree 100 percentv

Back