Do black guys enjoy being sucked by white guys?

First time the wife sucked a BBC was a young fish plant worker from jamaica that worked in canada on a work visa,..he was walking along the road by our house one day with his old used bicycle he came over as he seen me outside and asked to fix his seat, anyways my wife sucked his black cock a few days later and swallowed his load that was the first time for me to witness it and she seemed to enjoy the big creamy load

First time the wife sucked a BBC was a young fish plant worker from jamaica that worked in canada on a work visa,..he was walking along the road by our house one day with his old used bicycle he came over as he seen me outside and asked to fix his seat, anyways my wife sucked his black cock a few days later and swallowed his load that was the first time for me to witness it and she seemed to enjoy the big creamy load
I use to get gussied up really sexy and go to a trailer park full of Haitians. They would swarm my car in competition of who would be taken by me. They all took their cocks out and waved them at me! I'd pick out the best looking guy with a nice BLACK cock and invite him into my car. We would go to a secluded spot nearby where I would suck him to completion multiple times!!! Sometimes I would have them fuck me long, deep and hard!!!

I use to get gussied up really sexy and go to a trailer park full of Haitians. They would swarm my car in competition of who would be taken by me. They all took their cocks out and waved them at me! I'd pick out the best looking guy with a nice BLACK cock and invite him into my car. We would go to a secluded spot nearby where I would suck him to completion multiple times!!! Sometimes I would have them fuck me long, deep and hard!!!
omg sounds like fun,...

So I sucked a bbc for the first time in 2011 back when craigslist was still a thing. Over time I sucked a few more from there and one ended up being a regular until I moved. I did all of this while being married and the wife doesn't know. I have been infatuated with bbc for many years and I lose my sense of reasoning with them. I just have to suck them and take their load in my mouth and then swallow. It makes me happy. My question to you black gentlemen is, do you or have you let a white guy suck and appreciate your cock? What is your favorite part if you do or have? How would you recommend safely approaching a black men with the intention of sucking him off?
Yes I do

It's the power trip for me😈
I could see the power dynamic being a turn on. Especially if it is something that you would never do so that he shows that you are the person in power and he is submitting to doing this. In this scenario, I assume it would be important for him to swallow as it would amplify the power dynamic. Especially if you held his head and did not give him a choice.

4 or 5, one of this site's members went from talking slick in my private messages to swallowing dick like a good bitch with belt marks from my training on his ass, his wife's panties down to his knees. I bred a sissy only once, I've slept with Hispanic and Black wives, never white. My goal is to convert a new couple this summer, starting with hubby.

Black top here , i love being served and cherished by a white boy. It’s so beautiful to see them desperate for seed and willing to serve and cherish that seed too .
Yes some of us fags love to serve dominant hung black men and to be verbally abused while we are doing it. The only thing better is to have a sexy girl or girls watching and verbally chiming in.

Attachments

• 28F80E61-5868-47DB-9B7D-8B30CA4264CC.jpeg
    28F80E61-5868-47DB-9B7D-8B30CA4264CC.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 54
4 or 5, one of this site's members went from talking slick in my private messages to swallowing dick like a good bitch with belt marks from my training on his ass, his wife's panties down to his knees. I bred a sissy only once, I've slept with Hispanic and Black wives, never white. My goal is to convert a new couple this summer, starting with hubby.
Sounds like a great goal for one lucky couple. I'm all for it, but my wife is reluctant and needs converting.

Back