Do black guys enjoy being sucked by white guys?

So I sucked a bbc for the first time in 2011 back when craigslist was still a thing. Over time I sucked a few more from there and one ended up being a regular until I moved. I did all of this while being married and the wife doesn't know. I have been infatuated with bbc for many years and I lose my sense of reasoning with them. I just have to suck them and take their load in my mouth and then swallow. It makes me happy. My question to you black gentlemen is, do you or have you let a white guy suck and appreciate your cock? What is your favorite part if you do or have? How would you recommend safely approaching a black men with the intention of sucking him off?

So I sucked a bbc for the first time in 2011 back when craigslist was still a thing. Over time I sucked a few more from there and one ended up being a regular until I moved. I did all of this while being married and the wife doesn't know. I have been infatuated with bbc for many years and I lose my sense of reasoning with them. I just have to suck them and take their load in my mouth and then swallow. It makes me happy. My question to you black gentlemen is, do you or have you let a white guy suck and appreciate your cock? What is your favorite part if you do or have? How would you recommend safely approaching a black men with the intention of sucking him off?
Get a Grindr account and put in your profile BBC only you'll get tons of hits.

You should share your BBC kink with your wife. Don’t hide it. Think of how mouth fun the both of you could be having as a couple.

Back