Do black guys enjoy being sucked by white guys?

A lot of so-called 'bulls' are actually closeted gays. That explains it, I guess.
I feel mostly straight. I enjoy being with a woman. I also enjoy the control my Master has over me when I'm with him. I like the control women have over me when I'm with them too. My Master is married, but he enjoys dominating me, and I love it. He likes fucking me and having me suck his cock. I like submitting to him. I'm his white boy cocksucker. I don't know why we need a label. I know I'm a cocksucker and a pussy licker, and I love it.

A lot of so-called 'bulls' are actually closeted gays. That explains it, I guess.
Yep, that's what it is. Ok guys gay meeting in the closet. Wait, ok clean my mess off her after I take this pic and bust, compliment the new Valentine's Day hearts piercings and thank her for letting you share some of her punishment. Closet? No right here faggot, crawl back to me. Now tell me how her ass taste.

Attachments

• 677CD833-AAFE-4D47-A1C2-765606EA8B89.jpeg
    677CD833-AAFE-4D47-A1C2-765606EA8B89.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
44304981-D204-49F1-A69B-13FB50C8E030.jpeg

Women are finicky creatures, it’s part of their charm. Some days they want you to be a sensitive, progressive man aware of the dangers of toxic masculinity like their husband.

Some days they want that toxic masculinity deep inside them with the same amount of respect for women as Snoop Dogg in the early 90’s unlike their husband. He can watch tho. There’s levels to it, know them men. 😉

So I sucked a bbc for the first time in 2011 back when craigslist was still a thing. Over time I sucked a few more from there and one ended up being a regular until I moved. I did all of this while being married and the wife doesn't know. I have been infatuated with bbc for many years and I lose my sense of reasoning with them. I just have to suck them and take their load in my mouth and then swallow. It makes me happy. My question to you black gentlemen is, do you or have you let a white guy suck and appreciate your cock? What is your favorite part if you do or have? How would you recommend safely approaching a black men with the intention of sucking him off?
No I haven’t but I wanna please a white cock

When the wife and I were in the last few years of the lifestyle and she wanted me to get more involved. More involved was sucking the bulls dick, licking his asshole while he fucked the wife. By now I had sucked enough black mans cum from my wife's holes to float a boat. I have deeply and passionately kissed my wife two seconds after watching her suck and lick four black assholes. I maintained that I was straight not even bisexual. We hooked up with a bisexual black man one night and I didn't get off a single bit when him and me were going at it I was zero turned on. I think the guy was more gay than straight though

One of my wife's favorite bull wanted me to suck his big black dick. Wife and him had been fucking for a few months and sometimes I was there and sometimes I wasn't. The first night I sucked him I couldn't believe how big this dick is. I had watched this black guy fuck every hole my wife had many many times. I could see he had a big dick. While I sucked his dick my wife was rimming his ass. It didn't take long for the bull get rock hard and I was shocked how big it really was. I then was thinking what a fucking BBC slut my wife is. She loved going to him by herself because he brutally fucked her up the ass with that monster cock what a whore wife I have

My wife loves me to blow her black boyfriend, its even better when he removes it from her just before he blows and we both enjoy his load .
We were out of town staying in a hotel that had good bar. We got to know the bartender who was a big black man dark skinned and as we told him about our lifestyle he said he would like publicly humiliating me and leave no doubt that I am letting strange black men fuck my wife and make me a sissy. So when he got a break he came to our room. He didn't have long but it was enough time to get my wife addicted to his big cock. He was butt fucking my wife while I was licking his asshole. When he gets ready to cum the wife and I put our heads together and he jacked off on our faces. We are laying there and this big black man is hovering over us and he is rubbing his cum in our face and mouth with his big black cock. We got to and he told both of us to rub his cum on our faces and neck. The wife fixed her hair got dressed and we both went back to the bar with cum from a black stranger running down my wife's legs coming from her abused asshole. Both of our faces had dried bbc cum on them and when we got back to the bar we found out that the hotel staff knew about us. That was the beginning of a very humiliating weekend

Back