Do black guys enjoy being sucked by white guys?

Every black guy that I have sucked tells me they love having their BBC sucked by white guys. I have probably sucked off over 100 in my life. About half I sucked off many times. Whenever I travel down south I have several that I will suck off over the course of my trip. Black guys all tell me that all white guys who suck cock always swallow, every drop.

So I sucked a bbc for the first time in 2011 back when craigslist was still a thing. Over time I sucked a few more from there and one ended up being a regular until I moved. I did all of this while being married and the wife doesn't know. I have been infatuated with bbc for many years and I lose my sense of reasoning with them. I just have to suck them and take their load in my mouth and then swallow. It makes me happy. My question to you black gentlemen is, do you or have you let a white guy suck and appreciate your cock? What is your favorite part if you do or have? How would you recommend safely approaching a black men with the intention of sucking him off?
I enjoy emptying my balls into a white man's mouth...they are so grateful for it and it makes me happy to give them what they want....

So I sucked a bbc for the first time in 2011 back when craigslist was still a thing. Over time I sucked a few more from there and one ended up being a regular until I moved. I did all of this while being married and the wife doesn't know. I have been infatuated with bbc for many years and I lose my sense of reasoning with them. I just have to suck them and take their load in my mouth and then swallow. It makes me happy. My question to you black gentlemen is, do you or have you let a white guy suck and appreciate your cock? What is your favorite part if you do or have? How would you recommend safely approaching a black men with the intention of sucking him off?
Its almost unavoidable in most cuckold contexts, and yes its nice. Rand

We were out of town staying in a hotel that had good bar. We got to know the bartender who was a big black man dark skinned and as we told him about our lifestyle he said he would like publicly humiliating me and leave no doubt that I am letting strange black men fuck my wife and make me a sissy. So when he got a break he came to our room. He didn't have long but it was enough time to get my wife addicted to his big cock. He was butt fucking my wife while I was licking his asshole. When he gets ready to cum the wife and I put our heads together and he jacked off on our faces. We are laying there and this big black man is hovering over us and he is rubbing his cum in our face and mouth with his big black cock. We got to and he told both of us to rub his cum on our faces and neck. The wife fixed her hair got dressed and we both went back to the bar with cum from a black stranger running down my wife's legs coming from her abused asshole. Both of our faces had dried bbc cum on them and when we got back to the bar we found out that the hotel staff knew about us. That was the beginning of a very humiliating weekend
it would have been hot if the wife & he went up to the room & left you sitting at the bar, alone. then have them return, together, about 30 mins. later with hair messed & she gives you a huge, tongue, kiss.

The bulls my wife and I shared loved me to suck their big BLACK cocks! I turned them over to my wife after they explored their sweet cum in my hungry mouth! She would fuck them and I would lap up the jism from her pussy!!! Mmmmmm,BLACK cum!!!
One of my regulars is stopping over tonight. 7 inches! He's thick and really BLACK!!! I love sucking his cock and having him explode in my hungry mouth!!

Back