Do black guys eat pussy?

I love to eat some pussy don't sleep I'm not the only one who does.
Add to that a nice fat clit and I will tongue whip and suck on it until you lose all control
of your mind, body, and soul. Oh yeah, you'll need a neck brace from the pussy eating skills alone
aand the freedom it will give you to give up your holes for a proper banging. Oh there is no doubt
that you will submit to me just from the tongue lashing I put down.

That will make some girl smile a lot.

In my first 7-8 years of being sexually active, I had only been with black partners (probably 10-12 boyfriends), and to honest can't remember one of them loving to eat my pussy, mainly wanted their cock sucked or to fuck me. At best, they'd only lick me just to lube me up, but not to satisfy me. In saying that, most of me ex's were the same way (always partnered/ married with well endowed alpha's) but my cuck loves it. In fact he ate my pussy for the first 3 weeks when we first met before we actually fucked, and he was happy with that. Obviously, I found that strange at first, but didn't know anything about cuckolds back then :) I think its the initial reason I overlooked the size of his cock as well.

So, not too sure if its a black thing, most I knew didn't LOVE it, and most of the alphas i've known, just did it to get me ready for the main course.

I love eating pussy and tossing salad......my honey and ice trick(lesbian friend turned me on to that trick) drives women crazy

I love to eat some pussy don't sleep I'm not the only one who does.
Add to that a nice fat clit and I will tongue whip and suck on it until you lose all control
of your mind, body, and soul. Oh yeah, you'll need a neck brace from the pussy eating skills alone
aand the freedom it will give you to give up your holes for a proper banging. Oh there is no doubt
that you will submit to me just from the tongue lashing I put down.

I’m having dreeeeemz
It’s pulsating right now

Back