Do BBC care about quality of the wife or is all pussy just another dash on your bedpost?

I’ve been wondering if black men have any bounds when it comes to what they are sticking their penis in. One would think that some would actually care and be picky but I’ve seen in some cases if it’s a pussy they will fuck it. Anyone care to comment on this?

The majority of black guys have a type. 98.6 degrees lol. ALL WHITE WOMEN deserve the pleasure of a superior BLACK COCK. From anorexic to morbidly obeese and everything in between. If she's white she's getting fucked!
This foolery does not apply for all black men. Lol. Especially not me. Having standards is something that all people should have. Quality is much more important than quantity

The majority of black guys have a type. 98.6 degrees lol. ALL WHITE WOMEN deserve the pleasure of a superior BLACK COCK. From anorexic to morbidly obeese and everything in between. If she's white she's getting fucked!

And this is why white women be gassed up and feeling themselves. This be the type of dude calling fat girls thick/PAWG or girls with barely any bubble down there PAWG.

I do have to step up on this matter.white girls play and screw with black mens minds.with there not ever being able to decide?
OR make up there minds what they want and they don't?they want cuck husbanbs.OH

I do have to step up on this matter.white girls play and screw with black mens minds.with there not ever being able to decide?
OR make up there minds what they want and they don't?they want cuck husbanbs.OH
I’ve been wondering if black men have any bounds when it comes to what they are sticking their penis in. One would think that some would actually care and be picky but I’ve seen in some cases if it’s a pussy they will fuck it. Anyone care to comment on this?

This foolery does not apply for all black men. Lol. Especially not me. Having standards is something that all people should have. Quality is much more important than quantity
Well of course it doesn't apply to all of us. That is why I said the majority of black men. I myself am highly selective and have an extremely comprehensive vetting process when selecting a new playmate. I have been with the same couple for almost 4 years now and consider them almost family. My response was based on observations and conversations with other men of color. Alot I mean alot of brothers I know will hit any and everything BLACK WHITE RED BROWN GREEN BLUE POLKA DOT.

Back