Do BBC care about quality of the wife or is all pussy just another dash on your bedpost?

Well of course it doesn't apply to all of us. That is why I said the majority of black men. I myself am highly selective and have an extremely comprehensive vetting process when selecting a new playmate. I have been with the same couple for almost 4 years now and consider them almost family. My response was based on observations and conversations with other men of color. Alot I mean alot of brothers I know will hit any and everything BLACK WHITE RED BROWN GREEN BLUE POLKA DOT.
Bro don't contradict yourself now. Lol. I agree majority of black men do have a type. But making statements like "ALL WHITE WOMEN deserve the pleasure of a superior BLACK COCK" is honestly a load of crap. Lol. No disrespect to u or anyone else. And u being with one couple whom are like family doesn't signify u prefer quality over quantity. Could be nobody else wants u. Hypothetically speakin of course.

Well of course it doesn't apply to all of us. That is why I said the majority of black men. I myself am highly selective and have an extremely comprehensive vetting process when selecting a new playmate. I have been with the same couple for almost 4 years now and consider them almost family. My response was based on observations and conversations with other men of color. Alot I mean alot of brothers I know will hit any and everything BLACK WHITE RED BROWN GREEN BLUE POLKA DOT.
MABE u better start looking in other places.and not just were u feel ur numbers fit ur narrative.and lets do a poll on this subject?we have forums 4 it lets find out

Bro don't contradict yourself now. Lol. I agree majority of black men do have a type. But making statements like "ALL WHITE WOMEN deserve the pleasure of a superior BLACK COCK" is honestly a load of crap. Lol. No disrespect to u or anyone else. And u being with one couple whom are like family doesn't signify u prefer quality over quantity. Could be nobody else wants u. Hypothetically speakin of course.
mabe this girl better start looking at reality.instead of pixie dust and whats just on her agenda?were did/how did she draw this concluision from
mabe a poll of white male cucks

Lol that's completely true. But I have declined numerous offers. I have the quality and chemistry that works best for me. And they have afforded me opportunities to engage in activities that I would not have otherwise shown any interest in.

Lol that's completely true. But I have declined numerous offers. I have the quality and chemistry that works best for me. And they have afforded me opportunities to engage in activities that I would not have otherwise shown any interest in.
again u narrate the subject to fill ur agenda?REALY even a blind person can see that

I have as well.so to make a blatant statement as that is insane.and then in my eyes.try to make all black men look bad pissed me off
I can and will tell how many times I have been I have been saved from myself from a black man.and treated with dignity and respect .

I can only speak for myself. I started off this experience basically not really caring about anything but tapping a married lady. It was almost like keeping score and seeing how much easier it was every time I did it. At the time, it was I think mutual. They used me, I used them, no ties, it was all good.

As I've gotten older I've pretty much settled on the same couples and have been with them for years. I am honest with them and I trust them. They trust me in their homes and around their friends. They know I see other ladies. But they also know that I do not randomly go with any one. That has only happened 1 time in the past few years and it was a special exception where I was introduced by one of my ladies to another woman who was curious. I let my other couples know that it happened before I was with any of them again out of respect.

I respect both the wife and husband of the relationship. I do not degrade them. These couples are allowing me to experience the most private part of their lives. Why would I ruin that.

J.

I respect both the wife and husband of the relationship. I do not degrade them. These couples are allowing me to experience the most private part of their lives. Why would I ruin that.

J.
Irrelevant to the topic of this thread. But i feel u

how is just being another notch on a bedpost not part of what was said.inpliying black men who fuck white girls just add it to there bed post?as oh well just another white girl fucked/
Well i was agreeing with the brother about respecting the couple, not degrading them, and pretty much the whole statement. But i don't think it is relevant in terms of the quality over quanity debate. I think those things should be applied whether you're dealing with 1 couple of 85 couples.

I’ve been wondering if black men have any bounds when it comes to what they are sticking their penis in. One would think that some would actually care and be picky but I’ve seen in some cases if it’s a pussy they will fuck it. Anyone care to comment on this?

That doesn't apply to just black men. Some men(of EVERY race)will bone anything.

Back