Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?

Of course black men find black women sexy! Statistically black men marry black women just over 80%.
Only 26% percent of black women in America get married that's 1 out of 4 why? Because there is an issue within in our community a bit of an epidemic of it's own and that is the lack of feminine, submissive, and cooperative women. Anyone who questions this should ask black women why only 26% percent of them get married and of that 26% percent why do 80% percent of them file for divorce and leave the marriage??? Even if every available adult black male got married today there would still be over 2 million black women who would end up alone and yet in our community they believe that they are the prize and not their men. This is why even that 26% is dropping!

These statistics exist because black women have allowed feminism to ruin their mindset of what a wife and mom should be. They are the only women on the planet talking about how strong and independent they are yet they all claim that they want to be married and have a family. No black man wants a woman who thinks she is better than him, or independent of him and his authority or accountability. No Queen has ever had an empire that wasn't built by a king or other men first. Only weak beta male idiots deify their women and call them goddesses or inflate them to royalty and call them queens subjugating themselves like fools with vagina envy, that's why we call them simp manginas!

I date black women and find them sexy but I am not for no fuckery or no drama. I don't simp and I damn sure don't cow tow and call them queens and goddesses when they are no greater than their men. The fact that someone has to ask that question tells you that there is a problem in our community.
Man, how you praise yet generalize and disparage black woken all in the same statement? I’m sure you don’t have this same energy for the tired ass white wines eho exhibit these same “flaws” everyone likes to act us inherent to BW. Let’s stop

Man, how you praise yet generalize and disparage black woken all in the same statement? I’m sure you don’t have this same energy for the tired ass white wines eho exhibit these same “flaws” everyone likes to act us inherent to BW. Let’s stop
Chad Wheeler just beat his black girlfriend half to def and every black female content creator on YouTube said its black men's fault for not protecting this strong and independent black woman from the white man that she chose to be with. So even when we have absolutely nothing to do with a black woman's choices we still get blamed, and thrown under the bus! All they did was make excuses for the white guy and dog black men the fuck out!

So this is why I have the energy that I have. As far as I'm concerned when it comes to black women and them wanting protection from me "if I don't know you I don't owe you"! They keep saying that the gender war is over yet black women keep taking shots!

Chad Wheeler just beat his black girlfriend half to def and every black female content creator on YouTube said its black men's fault for not protecting this strong and independent black woman from the white man that she chose to be with. So even when we have absolutely nothing to do with a black woman's choices we still get blamed, and thrown under the bus! All they did was make excuses for the white guy and dog black men the fuck out!

So this is why I have the energy that I have. As far as I'm concerned when it comes to black women and them wanting protection from me "if I don't know you I don't owe you"! They keep saying that the gender war is over yet black women keep taking shots!
Man your resentment for black women comes from a hurt place. I can tell man. I just thought you’d be more cognizant than this. At your big age. I’m sure you’re in your 50s bro. How is scapegoating BW based on a few youtube videos do any good. And it’s not intellectually honest. You’re just unfairly caping for white women as a whole. You can say it

Man your resentment for black women comes from a hurt place. I can tell man. I just thought you’d be more cognizant than this. At your big age. I’m sure you’re in your 50s bro. How is scapegoating BW based on a few youtube videos do any good. And it’s not intellectually honest. You’re just unfairly caping for white women as a whole. You can say it
You so busy coming with those wack ass feminist beta male talking points that you mistake my lack of tolerance for black female fuckery for some kind of hurt or resentment. I'm not caping for ******* in fact my motto is "if I don't know you I don't owe you *******"! I don't tolerate inexcusable bullshit and excuses especially from my own people. Trust me as a guy who grew up in a two parent household with career military ******* and a full time clerical working mom who's 4 children all graduated with honors from high school and college after I separated from the Marine Corps infantry as a sergeant after 4 tours of war. I am 45, super fit with 5% percent body fat, handsome, and always bagged every beautiful woman of any color and more than a dozen countries that I wanted without trick'n. I have both a passport and a passport card and I have been to at least the top dozen or more countries where the women absolutely love brotha's and treat us with a respect which is unheard of in America in the black community since the 1950s when 80% percent of black people were married. Now 80% percent of our women are overweight and obese and as their size went up marriages went down. Now only 26 percent of black women will ever get married and that rate is dropping. 30% percent of us successful and educated black men date and marry out and its growing with the red pill.

I tell you what we will do since I'm a "big age guy" in my "50s" we can take it to our peers on this very site! Let's put it on the wood hommie and see what's what? Body vs body, women vs women, dick game against dick game!

I CHALLENGE YOU IN THESE 2 CATEGORIES:

#1. Face and body = 1 body picture, 1 face picture, 1 dick picture

#2. Your best sex video of you with a woman.

I will even let you make the first move and I will match anything you post!

We will let this community be the judge of our pics and videos and we will see who wins the "big age guy" in his "50s" or you?

Last edited:
Back