Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?

Damn I love a ebony lady..had a regular years back the facesitting was sensational..just wish I could be a regular cuckold for them

Of course. Lost my virginity to a beautiful black woman.

Also had a FWB situation with a black woman. She let me eat her pussy/ass while I jerked off. Did it a couple times, pretty fun.

I have dated 3 black women and they were all fantastic. They love to fuck, suck, use strap ons and are great doms. One of them took me to a black bar and introduced me to two black guys, They came home with us and they did me one I will never forget. Tied up, used, abused for over 3 hours. My shaft was swollen, my butt red and black & blue. It was the best night I ever had and it made me 100% sub for bbc
You lucky bastard!!!

Of course black men find black women sexy! Statistically black men marry black women just over 80%.
Only 26% percent of black women in America get married that's 1 out of 4 why? Because there is an issue within in our community a bit of an epidemic of it's own and that is the lack of feminine, submissive, and cooperative women. Anyone who questions this should ask black women why only 26% percent of them get married and of that 26% percent why do 80% percent of them file for divorce and leave the marriage??? Even if every available adult black male got married today there would still be over 2 million black women who would end up alone and yet in our community they believe that they are the prize and not their men. This is why even that 26% is dropping!

These statistics exist because black women have allowed feminism to ruin their mindset of what a wife and mom should be. They are the only women on the planet talking about how strong and independent they are yet they all claim that they want to be married and have a family. No black man wants a woman who thinks she is better than him, or independent of him and his authority or accountability. No Queen has ever had an empire that wasn't built by a king or other men first. Only weak beta male idiots deify their women and call them goddesses or inflate them to royalty and call them queens subjugating themselves like fools with vagina envy, that's why we call them simp manginas!

I date black women and find them sexy but I am not for no fuckery or no drama. I don't simp and I damn sure don't cow tow and call them queens and goddesses when they are no greater than their men. The fact that someone has to ask that question tells you that there is a problem in our community.

I am happily married to a confirmed BBC slut, so as my username implies I am a submissive cuckold boi and kept in chastity. I see BLACK women as just that.... WOMEN, whereas white females are simply sluts to be owned, used and abused by BLACK males and if need be BLACK females. xxx

Back