Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?

I see the age part keeps coming up. You’re right. I assumed you may be in your 50s and for thst I apologize 🤷🏾‍♂️. However I’m not putting a picture of my dick out to satisfy your need to feel like the top “Mandingo”. Stop acting this stage play. It’s never going happen. So keep arguing with yourself. I’m out enjoying San Diego got the weekend. So you win.
I am not a savage asshole! When a man apologizes to me I digress. I apologize for my part as well. Enjoy your time in Diego! ✌

There are numerous black women who are beautiful.
It's been my experience that they are (generally) unavailable for me.
Besides the ones who want, "bad boys" (*which I'm not) -I haven't figured out what they are looking for.

Of course black men find black women sexy! Statistically black men marry black women just over 80%.
Only 26% percent of black women in America get married that's 1 out of 4 why? Because there is an issue within in our community a bit of an epidemic of it's own and that is the lack of feminine, submissive, and cooperative women. Anyone who questions this should ask black women why only 26% percent of them get married and of that 26% percent why do 80% percent of them file for divorce and leave the marriage??? Even if every available adult black male got married today there would still be over 2 million black women who would end up alone and yet in our community they believe that they are the prize and not their men. This is why even that 26% is dropping!

These statistics exist because black women have allowed feminism to ruin their mindset of what a wife and mom should be. They are the only women on the planet talking about how strong and independent they are yet they all claim that they want to be married and have a family. No black man wants a woman who thinks she is better than him, or independent of him and his authority or accountability. No Queen has ever had an empire that wasn't built by a king or other men first. Only weak beta male idiots deify their women and call them goddesses or inflate them to royalty and call them queens subjugating themselves like fools with vagina envy, that's why we call them simp manginas!

I date black women and find them sexy but I am not for no fuckery or no drama. I don't simp and I damn sure don't cow tow and call them queens and goddesses when they are no greater than their men. The fact that someone has to ask that question tells you that there is a problem in our community.

This is spot on on our social behavior and what it’s coming down to. I can agree on many of these points as that’s basically how it’s always been. The “independence” of it all. I love my black women and have been with several to know most of them think themselves as better than even the their own community. The simping has gone rather far down the rabbit hole that made fragile queens rise in this era just cause guys want to fuck. But the problem doesn’t just lie on women but us as a whole. Will things ever change? Nope! We are here now for the ride this era will bring us.

P.S - Still will always love a true black queen!

Attachments

• 01684597-0091-4E63-98EF-2C10739F2DD8.jpeg
    01684597-0091-4E63-98EF-2C10739F2DD8.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 16
  • EE3E534C-023C-4BD7-BEED-2D31810E4898.jpeg
    EE3E534C-023C-4BD7-BEED-2D31810E4898.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 2885B359-6EB5-4EE9-864A-1D8509E464A5.jpeg
    2885B359-6EB5-4EE9-864A-1D8509E464A5.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 22
If you do, please post pics of the black ladies that turn your crank.
View attachment 1911334
View attachment 1911335
View attachment 1911336
View attachment 1911337
This isn't answering the question
But to Me My mom Is and Will Always Be The Most Beautiful Woman in The World To Me. Now I know the question was Sexy. Im saying this AND NOT IN A PERVERTED WAY OR MEANING.
I MUST COMPLY WITH WHAT WAS ASKED.
Man I would say in her time YES.
But I'm A Mama's Boy😇
But Don't get ******* Twisited
No Mama Issues here.
Hell her friends that I was ****** to call Auntie or Aunt
Were Mutha Fuckin Dime Pieces..

I think black women are amazing. I’ve dated a few and between looks and personality wise they’re hard to top. Also they age amazing. For example Nia Long and Regina Hall are still dimes.

Back