Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?

You so busy coming with those wack ass feminist beta male talking points that you mistake my lack of tolerance for black female fuckery for some kind of hurt or resentment. I'm not caping for ******* in fact my motto is "if I don't know you I don't owe you *******"! I don't tolerate inexcusable bullshit and excuses especially from my own people. Trust me as a guy who grew up in a two parent household with career military ******* and a full time clerical working mom who's 4 children all graduated with honors from high school and college after I separated from the Marine Corps infantry as a sergeant after 4 tours of war. I am 45, super fit with 5% percent body fat, handsome, and always bagged every beautiful woman of any color and more than a dozen countries that I wanted without trick'n. I have both a passport and a passport card and I have been to at least the top dozen or more countries where the women absolutely love brotha's and treat us with a respect which is unheard of in America in the black community since the 1950s when 80% percent of black people were married. Now 80% percent of our women are overweight and obese and as their size went up marriages went down. Now only 26 percent of black women will ever get married and that rate is dropping. 30% percent of us successful and educated black men date and marry out and its growing with the red pill.

I tell you what we will do since I'm a "big age guy" in my "50s" we can take it to our peers on this very site! Let's put it on the wood hommie and see what's what? Body vs body, women vs women, dick game against dick game!

I CHALLENGE YOU IN THESE 2 CATEGORIES:

#1. Face and body = 1 body picture, 1 face picture, 1 dick picture

#2. Your best sex video of you with a woman.

I will even let you make the first move and I will match anything you post!

We will let this community be the judge of our pics and videos and we will see who wins the "big age guy" in his "50s" or you?
Some things are better left unsaid

You just adding to the dissention, use your voice for something else besides tearing down Black women smh

Absolutely!

When we are out on the prowl, particularly at LS events, we home in on the black couples first and foremost.

Some things are better left unsaid

You just adding to the dissention, use your voice for something else besides tearing down Black women smh
There in lies one of the biggest problems in the black community feminist negros who just want to be quiet and keep the peace and not offend black women. I two older very successful sisters who are both married. One has a corporate job and the other owns her own business and neither one of them tolerate any of this fuckery guys like you would rather be quiet about. See guys like me praise the praise worthy and condemn the fuckery. I don't call women queens and goddesses who act like ratchet out of control trash. Trust and believe I have no love for the dudes either who do nothing but steal ******* and destroy our own people and community and I would be the first person in line to exterminate and get rid of them and I wouldn't lose any sleep either. See when I see videos of ratchet black women brawling outside of nightclubs half naked indecent with weave and wigs all over the grown and guys just cheering them on and recording it sickens me! Its utterly shameful and these are the single mom's of 80% percent of black children and did you know that 60% percent of them have multiple baby daddy's? Queens and goddesses are what they are to guys like you brawling in the streets when they should be at home teaching their fucking ******* to get married before they carry, get their education, how to have good credit, travel and see the world, but no she's too busy running the streets seducing beta male simps with her Dr Miami body, fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes, and bad fucking attitude calling herself a queen!!! Bottom line I really don't give a ******* what you feminists on here have to say who just want to be quiet and condone and cosigne black female fuckery and lack of accountability. I have ten times less tolerance for the black men in the community who do nothing but destroy, steal, *******, and victimize others in the community rather than earn what they want. They all have to go if the black community is ever going to become productive and competitive in this capitalist society and I would happily volunteer to make that happen. I know the Purge is just a movie but I actually think it should be a real thing but only within your own community. I know plenty of well skilled well trained former devil dogs like myself who support the second amendment that would happily clean up our community so that in 50 years our wealth wont be zero like the economist are saying!

Educated and successful black men and many black men in the middle class which 60% percent of us are will never see eye to eye with the fuckery and absolute nonsense going on in the black community and that's why 30% percent of us marry outside of the black community. There are far too many that just want to be nice and stay quiet and don't offend those who are a detriment to our community. I would rather not have a community at all then one full of fuckery and ignorance.

There in lies one of the biggest problems in the black community feminist negros who just want to be quiet and keep the peace and not offend black women. I two older very successful sisters who are both married. One has a corporate job and the other owns her own business and neither one of them tolerate any of this fuckery guys like you would rather be quiet about. See guys like me praise the praise worthy and condemn the fuckery. I don't call women queens and goddesses who act like ratchet out of control trash. Trust and believe I have no love for the dudes either who do nothing but steal ******* and destroy our own people and community and I would be the first person in line to exterminate and get rid of them and I wouldn't lose any sleep either. See when I see videos of ratchet black women brawling outside of nightclubs half naked indecent with weave and wigs all over the grown and guys just cheering them on and recording it sickens me! Its utterly shameful and these are the single mom's of 80% percent of black children and did you know that 60% percent of them have multiple baby daddy's? Queens and goddesses are what they are to guys like you brawling in the streets when they should be at home teaching their fucking ******* to get married before they carry, get their education, how to have good credit, travel and see the world, but no she's too busy running the streets seducing beta male simps with her Dr Miami body, fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes, and bad fucking attitude calling herself a queen!!! Bottom line I really don't give a ******* what you feminists on here have to say who just want to be quiet and condone and cosigne black female fuckery and lack of accountability. I have ten times less tolerance for the black men in the community who do nothing but destroy, steal, *******, and victimize others in the community rather than earn what they want. They all have to go if the black community is ever going to become productive and competitive in this capitalist society and I would happily volunteer to make that happen. I know the Purge is just a movie but I actually think it should be a real thing but only within your own community. I know plenty of well skilled well trained former devil dogs like myself who support the second amendment that would happily clean up our community so that in 50 years our wealth wont be zero like the economist are saying!

Educated and successful black men and many black men in the middle class which 60% percent of us are will never see eye to eye with the fuckery and absolute nonsense going on in the black community and that's why 30% percent of us marry outside of the black community. There are far too many that just want to be nice and stay quiet and don't offend those who are a detriment to our community. I would rather not have a community at all then one full of fuckery and ignorance.
Everything you just said can be applied to white women as well. Word for word. You ain’t got this energy for the pissy ******* white women who become full Karen mode outside of these same bars and clubs. I’ve seen it all to many times. How about Single white motherhood increasing by 20% since the early 2000s, yet you not seeing this fact being placed as a generalized narrative like you’re unfairly putting on BW. Look I can tell you’ve probably been hurt by some experiences with black women throughout your life, but that ain’t no reason to completely down the women you came from. All while you fetishize white. women. Don’t hop on a thread that’s actually celebrating black female beauty just to project your trauma. Clownish behavior.

Everything you just said can be applied to white women as well. Word for word. You ain’t got this energy for the pissy ******* white women who become full Karen mode outside of these same bars and clubs. I’ve seen it all to many times. How about Single white motherhood increasing by 20% since the early 2000s, yet you not seeing this fact being placed as a generalized narrative like you’re unfairly putting on BW. Look I can tell you’ve probably been hurt by some experiences with black women throughout your life, but that ain’t no reason to completely down the women you came from. All while you fetishize white. women. Don’t hop on a thread that’s actually celebrating black female beauty just to project your trauma. Clownish behavior.
Ok I'm a clown, I'm hurt, I got trauma, I'm projecting, I'm a big aged guy in my 50s!

WHAT ABOUT OUR COMPETITION???
TIME FOR TALK IS OVER, LETS PUT IT ON THE WOOD BRUH!!!

Lets ask the community to judge which one of us is the most attractive and most likely had more success with women? Create a thread and post your face and body pictures, your action pictures, and your videos and I will match them with the same and we will see who gets the most positive feedback likes???

Or would you like me to go first???

Ok I'm a clown, I'm hurt, I got trauma, I'm projecting, I'm a big aged guy in my 50s!

Lets ask the community to judge which one of us is the most attractive and most likely had more success with women? Create a thread and post your face and body pictures, your action pictures, and your videos and I will match them with the same and we will see who gets the most positive feedback likes???

huh?

Has absolutely nothing to do with the topic

huh?

Has absolutely nothing to do with the topic
You clearly understand that I am not talking to you!

I'm talking to the bubble gum bodied guy who wants to come at me about what age he thinks I am which doesn't matter if I was in my 50s or 60s he couldn't see me anyways. I would still run circles around him. But I'm done talking I want to put it on the wood! Put up or shut up! I am willing to show what this old mans work and activities in the lifestyle.

Now if I am who he says I am ge should absolutely have no problem with accepting my challenge and showing his face, his body, and his videos with all of the beautiful women that he has been with and posting them so the community can decide who's better the old man or the young bubble gum bodied guy?

I love black women and I have dated more of them than any other women but I have zero tolerance for their attitude, and fuckery period. All brotha's get lumped into the same group by all these black women and they call us all dusty. If your educated and successful and you date all ethnicities of women then your a colorist, your hurt, and you hate yourself!

So as far as I'm concerned since he wants to make this personal I accept his energy and we can settle this by letting our peers within this forum judge us. He took it there and now I'm going to finish it by asking him to put himself out there in front of the whole forum!

You clearly understand that I am not talking to you!

I'm talking to the bubble gum bodied guy who wants to come at me about what age he thinks I am which doesn't matter if I was in my 50s or 60s he couldn't see me anyways. I would still run circles around him. But I'm done talking I want to put it on the wood! Put up or shut up! I am willing to show what this old mans work and activities in the lifestyle.

Now if I am who he says I am ge should absolutely have no problem with accepting my challenge and showing his face, his body, and his videos with all of the beautiful women that he has been with and posting them so the community can decide who's better the old man or the young bubble gum bodied guy?

I love black women and I have dated more of them than any other women but I have zero tolerance for their attitude, and fuckery period. All brotha's get lumped into the same group by all these black women and they call us all dusty. If your educated and successful and you date all ethnicities of women then your a colorist, your hurt, and you hate yourself!

So as far as I'm concerned since he wants to make this personal I accept his energy and we can settle this by letting our peers within this forum judge us. He took it there and now I'm going to finish it by asking him to put himself out there in front of the whole forum!
Smh still has absolutely nothing to do with the topic

And its a fallacy to say,"they all" you are making grand generalizations and projecting your own negative experiences as fact

And its your passion to comment so negatively on Black women that is most disappointing

You say you are ,"speaking up" but you sound like you are just repeating the same old negative rhetoric of a racist/slave
Like word for word
Almost like Uncle Ruckus

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but as a Black man;its disappointing to see other Black men feel the need to tear down Black women when they are already constantly the least protected

Smh still has absolutely nothing to do with the topic

And its a fallacy to say,"they all" you are making grand generalizations and projecting your own negative experiences as fact

And its your passion to comment so negatively on Black women that is most disappointing

You say you are ,"speaking up" but you sound like you are just repeating the same old negative rhetoric of a racist/slave
Like word for word
Almost like Uncle Ruckus

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but as a Black man;its disappointing to see other Black men feel the need to tear down Black women when they are already constantly the least protected
What negative experiences are you talking about them fighting and snatching each others wigs and weave off on social media? Twerking in restaurants? The image of the modern day black woman was earned and projected by the modern day black woman.

I don't know why you male feminists just think everyone has to specifically have some kind of negative experiences with black women in order to speak out against their negative generalizations about black men and their lack of respect for themselves and for productive black men. How is that projecting and not just simple lack of tolerance for their nonsense?

According to them they are the most strong and independent women on the planet. Why would they not be strong enough to protect themselves if what they say is true? Independent women are uncovered, unattached, and unaccountable to no one and therefore unworthy of anyone's protection but their own. See only feminists and beta male simps, and male feminists believe that stating these obvious facts about black female fuckery is negative rhetoric? 80% percent of the children in the black community are born to single mothers and 60% percent of them have multiple baby daddy's and the statistics clearly shows that the children are far less likely to succeed and live a life of crime than children raised in two parent households. Most black boys these days can only read at a 4th grade level. This is not rhetoric it's a fucking fact and feminists like you who thinks it's ok or that repeating the facts and saying it a fucking problem in the black community are a part of the problem. Fuck Uncle Ruckus I'll be an Uncle Tom and a Coon all day long if it will change this detrimental bullshit going on in the black community.

The thing that I always find the most hilarious about these conversations is that the majority of the black beta males and black male feminists who are always caping for black women in these conversations nine time out of ten times are usually the guys that they don't want and call lame and dusty! While those of us that they do say that they want who are educated, successful, handsome, really fit, well travelled, having no debt, good credit, and have alot going for themselves are always colorists, uncle Tom's, coons, projecting, hate ourselves, and hurt because we are saying stop the ratchet bullshit, and be fit, feminine, submissive, and cooperative with good character and just be better women and the top 30% percent of us successful black men will date and marry out less and less.

Like you said I have to right to my opinion plus I also defended the constitution by also serving my country honorably so I earned the right to speak truth freely under the protection of the 1st amendment so I don't care you you and the guy with the bubble gum body don't like it because I am ready to compete and show my work!

Last edited:

Lol man, I honestly didn’t see that part of the message cause you were writing a dissertation at that point, and I checked out, but I gotta say, I laughed out loud. Real loud 😂. I didn’t think you were serious when I read. You may like to fetishize yourself Mandingo style for ppl approval, but I’m good. I can smell the insecurity with that “challenge” my brotha. You really thought you did something by saying I should do a dick measuring contest, with YOU? For what? Why? So you can have women give you validation. There’s nothing to prove to anyone snd the ppl on this site who’ve gotten to know me are more than enough. Brother I’d laugh, but I’m kind of sad for you and this projection. You have a good one and go heal. 🤡

Lol man, I honestly didn’t see that part of the message cause you were writing a dissertation at that point, and I checked out, but I gotta say, I laughed out loud. Real loud 😂. I didn’t think you were serious when I read. You may like to fetishize yourself Mandingo style for ppl approval, but I’m good. I can smell the insecurity with that “challenge” my brotha. You really thought you did something by saying I should do a dick measuring contest, with YOU? For what? Why? So you can have women give you validation. There’s nothing to prove to anyone snd the ppl on this site who’ve gotten to know me are more than enough. Brother I’d laugh, but I’m kind of sad for you and this projection. You have a good one and go heal. 🤡
yyou're the one who started throwing personal shots nicca! See being attacked by beta male simps and male feminists is something that I am very used to as a successful Alpha Male. You say you feel sad? What's even sadder is that bubble gum bodied soy boy beta males like you don't even have a clue that the very women that you're caping for still would never love you! You simps and male feminists are the only one's who have no clue that your sexual market place value will still not increase with all your simpin and pandering for hoe's!

What guys like you fail to understand is that guys like me can state the facts and speak the truth and still fuck 7s,8s,9s, and 10s who would never look in your direction. See you're the guy who's shoulder they go cry on and complain about guys like me! you're the guy forever stuck in the friend zone. When guys like you the pander bears get laid it's out of charity.

As far as the challenge goes I knew that you were gonna fold like a typical soy beta male simp man-gina! You think that someone who is supposedly young and full of vitality calling people "big aged" and in their "50s" when they're not would be all for a little competition. Like I said I totally accept everything that you call me or think that I am!!! Now just prove you're better??? What's up!!!🤷‍♂️ Why are you talking if you're not willing to prove what you say??? 🤷‍♂️

Every time a guy like you takes shots at a guy like me it validates us, so you need not worry about that. Just know that whenever you decide you want to compete with me on this platform before an audience of our peers in this lifestyle you just let me know? It doesn't have be on this site either you can come down and we can pump iron, we could run long distance, we can go to the range and see who's got the better marksmanship, shoot some hoops, or see who has the better cold approach and swag with the ladies? I'm a very competitive guy. I work hard, work out hard, and I play hard. So its whatever you want to do you're only an hour away! Trust me I am far from what you think I am! I really want to show you what big aged guys in their 50s who are 5% percent body fat look like!

Attachments

• 20210127_120509.jpg
    20210127_120509.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
yyou're the one who started throwing personal shots nicca! See being attacked by beta male simps and male feminists is something that I am very used to as a successful Alpha Male. You say you feel sad? What's even sadder is that bubble gum bodied soy boy beta males like you don't even have a clue that the very women that you're caping for still would never love you! You simps and male feminists are the only one's who have no clue that your sexual market place value will still not increase with all your simpin and pandering for hoe's!

What guys like you fail to understand is that guys like me can state the facts and speak the truth and still fuck 7s,8s,9s, and 10s who would never look in your direction. See you're the guy who's shoulder they go cry on and complain about guys like me! you're the guy forever stuck in the friend zone. When guys like you the pander bears get laid it's out of charity.

As far as the challenge goes I knew that you were gonna fold like a typical soy beta male simp man-gina! You think that someone who is supposedly young and full of vitality calling people "big aged" and in their "50s" when they're not would be all for a little competition. Like I said I totally accept everything that you call me or think that I am!!! Now just prove you're better??? What's up!!!🤷‍♂️ Why are you talking if you're not willing to prove what you say??? 🤷‍♂️

Every time a guy like you takes shots at a guy like me it validates us, so you need not worry about that. Just know that whenever you decide you want to compete with me on this platform before an audience of our peers in this lifestyle you just let me know? It doesn't have be on this site either you can come down and we can pump iron, we could run long distance, we can go to the range and see who's got the better marksmanship, shoot some hoops, or see who has the better cold approach and swag with the ladies? I'm a very competitive guy. I work hard, work out hard, and I play hard. So its whatever you want to do you're only an hour away! Trust me I am far from what you think I am! I really want to show you what big aged guys in their 50s who are 5% percent body fat look like!
I see the age part keeps coming up. You’re right. I assumed you may be in your 50s and for thst I apologize 🤷🏾‍♂️. However I’m not putting a picture of my dick out to satisfy your need to feel like the top “Mandingo”. Stop acting this stage play. It’s never going happen. So keep arguing with yourself. I’m out enjoying San Diego got the weekend. So you win.

Yes, of course. Most people of all racial groups tend to be thinner outside of the USA. I particularly find the thinner black women from the Caribbean, Africa and UK to be VERY beautiful.

Back