Do any of the male half of a couple join in to please the wife?

bigcnliltee

Female
Real Person
I read alot here about the gentleman in a couple watching their wives/girlfriends have sex with other men but do any of yall join in on the action of pleasuring their partner, not cuck styles but straight MFM sex, with the intention of making their wives the centre of attention and satisfied in ways that can only be achieved with 2 men having their way with her?

I myself am a black man and my wife has always had black boyfriends growing up. I do not have a huge cock but its big.
We have had a few threesomes, both with another lady and also where another man would come through and help satisfy my wife's craving for an extra cock. We love doing both but we prefer when another man and I take turns in fuckin my wives amazing pussy and mouth.

Unfortunately in Australia, mainly Perth its still quite taboo and so many fake profiles we were kinda put off from doing it. Seems like the east coast is where its at.
Buuuut obviously the states is definitely home to these kind of sexual adventures and home to the true BBC.

Anyway, I wanted to know how many of yall get in on the action and not just watch or do cuck stuff?

Hope to hear some stories.

C and Tee

I read alot here about the gentleman in a couple watching their wives/girlfriends have sex with other men but do any of yall join in on the action of pleasuring their partner, not cuck styles but straight MFM sex, with the intention of making their wives the centre of attention and satisfied in ways that can only be achieved with 2 men having their way with her?

I myself am a black man and my wife has always had black boyfriends growing up. I do not have a huge cock but its big.
We have had a few threesomes, both with another lady and also where another man would come through and help satisfy my wife's craving for an extra cock. We love doing both but we prefer when another man and I take turns in fuckin my wives amazing pussy and mouth.

Unfortunately in Australia, mainly Perth its still quite taboo and so many fake profiles we were kinda put off from doing it. Seems like the east coast is where its at.
Buuuut obviously the states is definitely home to these kind of sexual adventures and home to the true BBC.

Anyway, I wanted to know how many of yall get in on the action and not just watch or do cuck stuff?

Hope to hear some stories.

C and Tee
We like all scenarios and combinations, as the husband I love watching my wife getting fucked as well as joining in. I also like to listen from other rooms or have her tell me the details after a solo meeting. We like to meet other couples or single ladies and guys but when it comes to single guys I always go with the flow and let my wife decide what she would like.

Back