Do any cuckolds hang out with othe cuckolds?

We have cuck friends, just a couple Mr&Mrs.H for now, they are my tutor in bbc cuckolding before I moved to another city, we keep refering bulls to each other. Rencently we arranged a trip to seaside resort, booked 1 apartment there, wives are gonna have bbc orgy gangbang full of passion, or hook up guy or guys as wish.

Last edited:
If any cucks live in Kentucky, and want to hang out or see if we can form a friendship, just message me. Id like to have more friends in the lifestyle who understand it.
hey! i dont live in kentucky but id love to be your friend! i dont have a wife but when i do i will have her cuck me with a black man!

kik group ?
So in the past, I hosted kik groups as well as run Happy Hours at bars in Manhattan.
My mentor, the esteemed @Idowives0763 runs parties, before things shut down, he is also a host of a nationally recognized podcast on Cuckolding. I encourage any man or couple in the NY, PA and NJ area to follow him and support anything he does. You should support him both by following and also by purchasing any merch he sells. He helps couples for basically nothing, so the community needs to pitch in.

anyway, at his encouragement I opened the Bull Academy of NY in 2016, it was going to feed bulls, well trained bulls, into the Cuckold Society of NY. I had been doing sex coaching and training for almost 10 years at that point, and there was a huge need. There were 20 couples in the CSNY, and there were only 5 active bulls. Yikes! Those numbers do not work for that many couples.

Since 2016, I have learned 2 things.
1) The biggest obstacle to cuckolding is the "cuckold wannabe"
2) The biggest obstacle to women enjoying sex is the "cuckold wannabe"

I dont know what it is, but there is a HUGE mental block for guys that say they want cuckolding. I receive these emails all the time, and I know any bull that has been in the LS at least 2 or 3 years, gets these messages too.

ADVICE: Guys, if you are concerned about how honest the Bull is, then stop talking to the bull. It is the Bull's responsibility to make you and your wife feel comfortable. OK? So stop being a pain in the ass. If you don't want bulls talking to your wife, then dont message a bull until you are ready for a bull to talk to your wife.

I hear you "But I want to screen the guys!" Of course you do, but why? Whats the point, if your wife is not ready to talk to anyone.

If you need help with the screening process, I can help you do that. I am setting up a Screening Checklist for Couples, you can contact me for access to it. It's easy and simple to use and it outlines the steps to ensure that you are talking to someone who knows what a bull is and how to be a good bull to your wife. But do not start the process if you are not 100% ready to start meeting and having sex with bulls.

thats the bottom line.

So in the past, I hosted kik groups as well as run Happy Hours at bars in Manhattan.
My mentor, the esteemed @Idowives0763 runs parties, before things shut down, he is also a host of a nationally recognized podcast on Cuckolding. I encourage any man or couple in the NY, PA and NJ area to follow him and support anything he does. You should support him both by following and also by purchasing any merch he sells. He helps couples for basically nothing, so the community needs to pitch in.

anyway, at his encouragement I opened the Bull Academy of NY in 2016, it was going to feed bulls, well trained bulls, into the Cuckold Society of NY. I had been doing sex coaching and training for almost 10 years at that point, and there was a huge need. There were 20 couples in the CSNY, and there were only 5 active bulls. Yikes! Those numbers do not work for that many couples.

Since 2016, I have learned 2 things.
1) The biggest obstacle to cuckolding is the "cuckold wannabe"
2) The biggest obstacle to women enjoying sex is the "cuckold wannabe"

I dont know what it is, but there is a HUGE mental block for guys that say they want cuckolding. I receive these emails all the time, and I know any bull that has been in the LS at least 2 or 3 years, gets these messages too.

ADVICE: Guys, if you are concerned about how honest the Bull is, then stop talking to the bull. It is the Bull's responsibility to make you and your wife feel comfortable. OK? So stop being a pain in the ass. If you don't want bulls talking to your wife, then dont message a bull until you are ready for a bull to talk to your wife.

I hear you "But I want to screen the guys!" Of course you do, but why? Whats the point, if your wife is not ready to talk to anyone.

If you need help with the screening process, I can help you do that. I am setting up a Screening Checklist for Couples, you can contact me for access to it. It's easy and simple to use and it outlines the steps to ensure that you are talking to someone who knows what a bull is and how to be a good bull to your wife. But do not start the process if you are not 100% ready to start meeting and having sex with bulls.

thats the bottom line.
I am interested in learning more about your Screening Checklist for Couples.

The ladies told us to strip, which we did. We were both hard, and jacking off. That was intense, to see another husband like that, and to be naked and vulnerable, with my own dick in my hand. It wasn't long before Tim came, and I came too shortly after. God that was embarrassing.We had to stand there naked, watching, without even being excited.
This is why I told my husband I would prefer he not cum during our meet up.. I noticed that the shame, embarrassment, etc really starts to mindfuck him once he's had that release. I told him I would be upset if he came before the visit was over and if he does, I will give the chastity another go.

I much prefer seeing him aroused and mesmerized by what he's watching me do with another man, vs looking pitiful and full of regret.

I realized this by accident actually, as I didn't understand the tease/denial thing until I experienced the benefits of it myself.

This is why I told my husband I would prefer he not cum during our meet up.. I noticed that the shame, embarrassment, etc really starts to mindfuck him once he's had that release. I told him I would be upset if he came before the visit was over and if he does, I will give the chastity another go.

I much prefer seeing him aroused and mesmerized by what he's watching me do with another man, vs looking pitiful and full of regret.

I realized this by accident actually, as I didn't understand the tease/denial thing until I experienced the benefits of it myself.
Thanks Ally, thats a great point! We will have to make sure I don’t release before her bull has officially blackened her. It’s true once we go, that’s it no longer in the mood. Lol

I've been a cuckold for six months. My wife was a hotwife for a year or so. She acquired a black boyfriend, and she started seeing him a lot. One weekend she told me she wanted me to be present while he fucked her. Just knowing that she was with him had been so hot, that I immediately said yes. We went to his place, and he embraced her and kissed her when we entered his house. We went to the bedroom, and on the way down the hall we could hear the sounds of enthusiastic fucking. It turned out to be his friend (also black, who had shared my wife, I found out later) and a woman who he was fucking--and a white man, sitting on a chair watching them. He had his dick out and was jacking off. As it turned out, they were a cuckold couple who belonged to the other black guy. This was the first time I saw my wife being fucked. The women were on their backs, holding hands. I'll never forget the sight of those two black asses going up and down between their legs, with their feet in the air. I was jacking off too.
When the men were done, the other white guy and I pulled up our pants, put ourselves away and awkwardly stood there. We watched our wives laying there with the black dudes, in puddles of cum. It was horribly embarrassing. Eventually I felt I had to say something, so I told him my name, and that that was my wife Jane. He said he was Tim, and his wife's name was Denise, and the guy on top of her was Ron.
This all happened a couple more times, and eventually I asked Tim if he'd like to get together for a ******* and talk about what was happening. He said he'd like that. We've had drinks a few times, talked about what it's like, what our wives are saying to us, how we feel about being left out, feeling inferior to their boyfriends, and wondering why it's so hot for us.
Do any other cuckolds know or hang out with other cuckolds? I'm really curious.
would be great to find another cuckold for talking and sharing . much better in real life instead online . but hard to find

Wife wants me to figure out a way to find a few true cuckolds, have them over with me to watch her take bbc…..all of us cucks sitting naked, our cocks locked in chastity cages then having some sort of competition with the winner getting to clean up the bbc and her pussy each time he cums. She is thinking the winner would be the smallest cock in length hard.

Back