Cuckold Doug

Horsecpl

Couple
From
TX, US
Cuckold Doug
Life may have been deferent if I wouldn’t have been so codependent with my first wife Rachell. Hold on to your panties this may intrigue you or offend you. But all of it is what led me to my reading fetish stories of today. Rachell would cheat on me. She would go out with the girls our on her own. While I stayed home with the *******. I would lay in bed until 2 or 3 in the morning waiting for her to come home. Our house was right next to Hwy 9 in North West Iowa. There was not a lot of traffic that time of the morning. But the sound of her pickup tires on the pavement had its very own tone. And was burned in to my brain. I could hear her coming from 5 miles away. She would get into the house and I would pretend to be asleep. At that point she would strip naked and clime over the top of me. And lower her used puss onto my face as to wake me up. The feelings were mad, jealous, glad, happy and horny. After working it around on my face and having me clean her out with my tong. We would have mind blowing fantastic sex. This started happening so often. I grew to crave and love the taste of her being soiled by another man. We tried swinging for a little while. So I could watch and participate with her. That didn’t last long. She enjoyed lying and cheating far more. At the time I knew nothing of what a Cuckold was or that I was one. Long story but we divorced. She felt being a stripper was going to be more important than being a mom.
I ran around with a lot of deferent women for a few years then met Hanna. We were together for a year and a half or two years. And I started asking her about her past with other guys. Came out that she was quite the horn dog herself. It started me craving the smell and taste of a used woman again. I just flat out told her I wanted to see her have sex with another guy. It took her a little time to do it but she did. The first time she had sex with someone else. She dressed up nice and I sent her out to the Roster Chute bar. I told her not to come home without a guy to play with her. In about 1 1/2 hours the phone rang it was her. She said she had found someone and ask me are you sure I can do this? Yes I said bring him home and I will be hiding in the house. She got home with him and went right to the bedroom. She left the door open a crack and I watched an Aussie guy do her until 5am. About half way through the night he fell asleep for about an hour. She came out and we went to the 2nd bedroom. I told her how much I loved her and how hot she had made me. I ate her out clean had sex with her then sent her back to him. She went back and woke him up and went at it again. Around day light she took him back to town and dropped him off. When she came back home and we went at it for hours. After that we fell asleep for most of the day.
The deference between Rachell and Hanna was. Hanna wanted me there to watch and participate. It got a little wild there for a few years. We would get up to four guys at once to pleasure her and fill her with their seed. When they were all gone I would clean her out and have my turn. We only did the group stuff out of town Denver and Omaha. In Omaha one time we met three guys and one of them was black. She never played with another white guy after that. It was always 2 or 3 BBC at a time. We loved it and had a blast for about 9 years. Hanna developed osteoarthritis the playing with others stopped first. Then ours died down to at this point once a year. She has given me permission to play with others if I have needs. She on the other hand is the jealous type. So does not want to know about it or any details. I have been with three other women in the last 5 years. It’s just not the same. So I’m left with reading what I dream about. Hot wives, cheating wives, cuckolding, BBW women and interracial sex. The mind is the largest sex organ there is. So I read get turned on and wank off.

Back