Disrespectful Bull

So I've known this BBC guy for about 15 years. I recently posted about an encounter with him on here. We have had an up and down kind of relationship (I use that term loosely) and he always ends up doing something to piss me off. Recently he disrespected my husband and to me that was just not ok. He is married (and cheats on her) and I told him straight up how I felt about his disrespect of my husband. I would never do that to him. So I ignored him a couple days, then when I finally decided to talk to him right off the bat he started asking for stuff I just didn't want to do(I have my reasons) So I told him I would try but I do have a fairly busy life with work, *******, family life and my animals. So I did not get to the thing he requested and tonight he messages me and gives me a bag of *******. Now I am worried he will go to my husband and tell him I cheated on him. This guy has been mentally abusive to me off and on and I am done. No BBC or MAN for that fact is worth my mental health.
be honest with him and tell him you love him and you would not let this guy disrespect him and talk it out It will be fine... everyone makes mistakes

So I've known this BBC guy for about 15 years. I recently posted about an encounter with him on here. We have had an up and down kind of relationship (I use that term loosely) and he always ends up doing something to piss me off. Recently he disrespected my husband and to me that was just not ok. He is married (and cheats on her) and I told him straight up how I felt about his disrespect of my husband. I would never do that to him. So I ignored him a couple days, then when I finally decided to talk to him right off the bat he started asking for stuff I just didn't want to do(I have my reasons) So I told him I would try but I do have a fairly busy life with work, *******, family life and my animals. So I did not get to the thing he requested and tonight he messages me and gives me a bag of *******. Now I am worried he will go to my husband and tell him I cheated on him. This guy has been mentally abusive to me off and on and I am done. No BBC or MAN for that fact is worth my mental health.
So sorry about your experience and you are right, nothing is worth your mental health and if he threatens to tell your husband, you threaten to tell his wife.

Well once you go black never go back consequences for fucking a nother Man

You my friend made a poor choice in men.

Did y'all read the entire post?? Why would u be worried about him telling your husband you cheated? You've been messing with him for 15 yrs with your hubby consent right? Or been cheating and if u tired of his B's why put up with it for one more day? He's not your husband and he's married too.....sounds like unnecessary drama

Kick his sorry ass to the curb nothing more important than your marriage and respect for it.
Marriage lol a man letting BBCs make a whore out of his wife shouldn't be married respect lol telling your hubby you just swallowed BBCs cum lol respect hubby a wife would say no I Will never fuck anyone else lol but that itch always calls .lol

There More then thrills on here BBC cunt sluts breeding lol all kinds of sinfull crap lol if there looking for there wife's to get fucked why get ass mouth fucked eat cum and breed lol more worse then a $2 whore in Mexico lol
Oh when you say it like that it just makes me feel so awful about

You cheated on your husband and are painting the guy as the problem? You're the abusive one

LoL your funny what did you expect.he disrespected your husband.well maybe you did when you cheated lol so you gotta take your medicine lol once you go black never go back lol yull have that inch again

LoL your funny what did you expect.he disrespected your husband.well maybe you did when you cheated lol so you gotta take your medicine lol once you go black never go back lol yull have that inch again
Oh I don't always understand all you posts but I feel like you are talking to me I mean like my m other is or something

Back