Disrespectful Bull

Well number one you were cheating. It has repercussions. Number two- leave this guy and don’t look back. He has no respect for you or your family and will continue to act in such a manner. You’re sex to him. He didn’t get what he wanted so he’s acting the petulant baby. Walk away. If he eats you out- rat him out.
Did you actually read my entire post? I said he was going to tell my husband I cheated on him. I did not cheat. The BBC threatened to tell my husband that I had. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did y'all read the entire post?? Why would u be worried about him telling your husband you cheated? You've been messing with him for 15 yrs with your hubby consent right? Or been cheating and if u tired of his B's why put up with it for one more day? He's not your husband and he's married too.....sounds like unnecessary drama
Yes i had consent but I was worried he would tell my husband I was cheating when I was not. He is that deceitful.

It's far too easy to tell when someone is playing you, and especially playing mind games with you. You know it is not going to end well, but women and men to it anyway, chasing that climax! If you have the slightest trepidation or feeling that the person "just doesn't seem quite right," don't walk, run away from them! There are far too many decent men who will treat you right. It may take time, but when you find one, it's worth it!

Apparently you don’t read either. I was worried he would tell my husband I had cheated (without consent) 🙄🙄
I did read your entire post and your claims here still doesn't make sense. If you want to leave your bull because of mental abuse then I get it. But him telling your husband that you have been cheating makes no sense for you to worry about it if you are being truthful about your husband having already given you permission to have sex with other men. The bull can tell him but your husband will know that he had given you permission. No worry.

So I've known this BBC guy for about 15 years. I recently posted about an encounter with him on here. We have had an up and down kind of relationship (I use that term loosely) and he always ends up doing something to piss me off. Recently he disrespected my husband and to me that was just not ok. He is married (and cheats on her) and I told him straight up how I felt about his disrespect of my husband. I would never do that to him. So I ignored him a couple days, then when I finally decided to talk to him right off the bat he started asking for stuff I just didn't want to do(I have my reasons) So I told him I would try but I do have a fairly busy life with work, *******, family life and my animals. So I did not get to the thing he requested and tonight he messages me and gives me a bag of *******. Now I am worried he will go to my husband and tell him I cheated on him. This guy has been mentally abusive to me off and on and I am done. No BBC or MAN for that fact is worth my mental health.
All Women are to be treated well and respected.

So I've known this BBC guy for about 15 years. I recently posted about an encounter with him on here. We have had an up and down kind of relationship (I use that term loosely) and he always ends up doing something to piss me off. Recently he disrespected my husband and to me that was just not ok. He is married (and cheats on her) and I told him straight up how I felt about his disrespect of my husband. I would never do that to him. So I ignored him a couple days, then when I finally decided to talk to him right off the bat he started asking for stuff I just didn't want to do(I have my reasons) So I told him I would try but I do have a fairly busy life with work, *******, family life and my animals. So I did not get to the thing he requested and tonight he messages me and gives me a bag of *******. Now I am worried he will go to my husband and tell him I cheated on him. This guy has been mentally abusive to me off and on and I am done. No BBC or MAN for that fact is worth my mental health.
As a gentleman and a man first, I can say that he sounds like a bully not a bull, we can all play a fantasy, we can play a role for pleasure, but we have to be respectful to our partners and everyone involved. I can’t stress that enough, respect is everything, we don’t really own anyone on here or anywhere else. Get you a new bull, that understands you and respect you.

Don't listen to these idiots on here they will get you divorced and in court dividing up assets if you truly love your husband distance yourself from this BBC loser do it slowly pacify this moron but do not by any means bend to his demands you do that and he wins and the demands won't stop. I would try to explain to this low I.Q. clown that you poorly chose to be your lover that you both have alot to lose stop the sex and move on choose your next lover a little better this man is trash .

As a gentleman and a man first, I can say that he sounds like a bully not a bull, we can all play a fantasy, we can play a role for pleasure, but we have to be respectful to our partners and everyone involved. I can’t stress that enough, respect is everything, we don’t really own anyone on here or anywhere else. Get you a new bull, that understands you and respect you.
You are exactly right. He IS a bully. He has done it for years and I am done!

Don't listen to these idiots on here they will get you divorced and in court dividing up assets if you truly love your husband distance yourself from this BBC loser do it slowly pacify this moron but do not by any means bend to his demands you do that and he wins and the demands won't stop. I would try to explain to this low I.Q. clown that you poorly chose to be your lover that you both have alot to lose stop the sex and move on choose your next lover a little better this man is trash .
He is trash. I have not had contact with him since ending it and I don't plan on ever talking to him again.

Back