Disrespectful Bull

BBW1977

Female
From
VT, US
So I've known this BBC guy for about 15 years. I recently posted about an encounter with him on here. We have had an up and down kind of relationship (I use that term loosely) and he always ends up doing something to piss me off. Recently he disrespected my husband and to me that was just not ok. He is married (and cheats on her) and I told him straight up how I felt about his disrespect of my husband. I would never do that to him. So I ignored him a couple days, then when I finally decided to talk to him right off the bat he started asking for stuff I just didn't want to do(I have my reasons) So I told him I would try but I do have a fairly busy life with work, *******, family life and my animals. So I did not get to the thing he requested and tonight he messages me and gives me a bag of *******. Now I am worried he will go to my husband and tell him I cheated on him. This guy has been mentally abusive to me off and on and I am done. No BBC or MAN for that fact is worth my mental health.

Back