Disrespectful Bull

You know that you can make that choice right? Any day you can decide you do not want to get fucked by him again. Every time you go back, it seems to the guy, that you are engaging in "playful resistance". So in fact, your actions or lack thereof are encouraging his actions. If you truly think it is too much stress, then cut him off.
Already have

So I've known this BBC guy for about 15 years. I recently posted about an encounter with him on here. We have had an up and down kind of relationship (I use that term loosely) and he always ends up doing something to piss me off. Recently he disrespected my husband and to me that was just not ok. He is married (and cheats on her) and I told him straight up how I felt about his disrespect of my husband. I would never do that to him. So I ignored him a couple days, then when I finally decided to talk to him right off the bat he started asking for stuff I just didn't want to do(I have my reasons) So I told him I would try but I do have a fairly busy life with work, *******, family life and my animals. So I did not get to the thing he requested and tonight he messages me and gives me a bag of *******. Now I am worried he will go to my husband and tell him I cheated on him. This guy has been mentally abusive to me off and on and I am done. No BBC or MAN for that fact is worth my mental health.
Like that

So I've known this BBC guy for about 15 years. I recently posted about an encounter with him on here. We have had an up and down kind of relationship (I use that term loosely) and he always ends up doing something to piss me off. Recently he disrespected my husband and to me that was just not ok. He is married (and cheats on her) and I told him straight up how I felt about his disrespect of my husband. I would never do that to him. So I ignored him a couple days, then when I finally decided to talk to him right off the bat he started asking for stuff I just didn't want to do(I have my reasons) So I told him I would try but I do have a fairly busy life with work, *******, family life and my animals. So I did not get to the thing he requested and tonight he messages me and gives me a bag of *******. Now I am worried he will go to my husband and tell him I cheated on him. This guy has been mentally abusive to me off and on and I am done. No BBC or MAN for that fact is worth my mental health.
Always remember this if you don’t remember anything else @BBW1977 📢 “Cocks are a dime a dozen, especially in this site!”

That “man” is not a bull. He’s an asshole. This is the part of the lifestyle that we try so hard to avoid. This is why I (husband) do most of the contacting and vetting before giving out her information. Cut your losses and move the fuck on. Block him on everything and be done. The fallout with your husband may happen, but shouldn’t he already know about this guy?

If you ever find yourself in NC, please let me know.

That “man” is not a bull. He’s an asshole. This is the part of the lifestyle that we try so hard to avoid. This is why I (husband) do most of the contacting and vetting before giving out her information. Cut your losses and move the fuck on. Block him on everything and be done. The fallout with your husband may happen, but shouldn’t he already know about this guy?
He does know about him and how he has disrespected me and my husband.

But you admitted to cheat on your husband.
So in my opinion you have disrespected your husband also.

If you are so afraid that he tells your husband, then maybe it is time to come clean. Then you do not have to be afraid of that anymore.
and I am sure you are a perfect angel

Kick him to the curb. He isn’t willing to stay within the boundaries. Boundaries that were created by the three of you, yrs ago. He’s trying to push the limits to see how far he can go. The disrespect of your man obviously bothers you, and he doesn’t care. Move on!!!

Back