Difference between hotwife and cuckold

qjackz

Male
While I enjoy reading some of the stories on this site and whatnot. I'm starting to see I identify more with the hotwife lifestyle than the cuckold lifestyle. The two lifestyles are similar but in my opinion the role of a cuckold is too weird. I'm not submitting or worshipping any else's dick. I would say if you are into this, then your probably in denial about your sexuality

My personal definition of both:

Cuckold: the BF/husband who:
strictly has no sex with other women
only has sex with his wife - when she see's fit. I mean come on, there is no way any man can not go without his GF/wifes pussy after a while, you might as well be single.
preferably he enjoys licking out her pussy after another guy has shot his load up her.

Hotwife: the BF/husband who:
has no sex with other women, unless she is ok with the occasional girl(s) (otherwise you're both in a standard "open relationship").
she is allowed to fuck other men, usually with whoever she likes with or without his approval. So basically a one-sided open relationship.

So typically, if you're a cuckold then you're an extreme case of a pussy of a man. If you're a guy with a hotwife missus then you're a regular guy, just with a secretive lifestyle of a relationship with your GF/wife.

Last edited:
My personal definition of both:

Cuckold: the BF/husband who:
strictly has no sex with other women
only has sex with his wife - when she see's fit. I mean come on, there is no way any man can not go without his GF/wifes pussy after a while, you might as well be single.
preferably he enjoys licking out her pussy after another guy has shot his load up her.

Hotwife: the BF/husband who:
has no sex with other women, unless she is ok with the occasional girl(s) (otherwise you're both in a standard "open relationship").
she is allowed to fuck other men, usually with whoever she likes with or without his approval. So basically a one-sided open relationship.

So typically, if you're a cuckold then you're an extreme case of a pussy of a man. If you're a guy with a hotwife missus then you're a regular guy, just with a secretive lifestyle of a relationship with your GF/wife.
bollocks

Their are some bi or fully homosexual men who want be a part of the more extreme cuckold so they could get close to men of the bull variety. In most cases things said here on this site or others take with a big grain of salt.
It's all up to people participating. They are all adults and can make adult decisions.
So if a bull meets a couple with a bisexual male. Be cognitive of the fact the man might want to get involved on your end. If it's not your thing stay away then.
Be an adult about it all.

Their are some bi or fully homosexual men who want be a part of the more extreme cuckold so they could get close to men of the bull variety. In most cases things said here on this site or others take with a big grain of salt.
It's all up to people participating. They are all adults and can make adult decisions.
So if a bull meets a couple with a bisexual male. Be cognitive of the fact the man might want to get involved on your end. If it's not your thing stay away then.
Be an adult about it all.
This is a good point & the reason that everyone’s role needs to be put on the table from the beginning. I’m a totally gay sissy now & I crave BBC, but with our first meet I never would have told our bull tha because I didn’t know I was. However, after the first time, we did put it on the table. It was also a new thing for our bull but he listened & was willing to try. Because we were all honest about our desires even as they changed it all worked out & couldn’t have been more enjoyable. I still clean up my wife because I love to eat black cum, & we both beg for & get fucked by BBC because were black cock loving sluts.

Whatever the term is, I'm not the sissy type at all. I fuck my girl very good, always will, and am not into guys or being a sissy.

I would identify more with being a swinger that likes to watch his girl fuck sometime, and mostly see her fuck black bulls.

There are many variations of the cuckold lifestyle, and personally our living this lifestyle has changed singnificantly over the years. However, for some of you to post in the cuckold section of this site and then demean us who enjoy being a cuckold is really tacky!

I thought that’s what most cuckolds enjoy???? Being sissified and demeaned. I mean it seems most get off on humiliating themselves. And it’s all over the forum. I agree with the post or rather can relate. I’m in same boat as him or them. My wife loves my cock!

There are many variations of the cuckold lifestyle, and personally our living this lifestyle has changed singnificantly over the years. However, for some of you to post in the cuckold section of this site and then demean us who enjoy being a cuckold is really tacky!
I wouldn't say I'm demeaning anyone but it would be nice if there was a hotwife section cause the cuckold section seems to be for gay men.

I've seen this question cause much confusion on this site for quite some time now. I have addressed it in other forums and will attempt to do so here as well. I do not claim to be an expert although I do have 15+ years of experience. I have owned and trained cuckold couples, and I also have been hosting several different types of lifestyle parties in the NYC area for the past 5 years (BBC, gangbang, cuckold and hotwife parties). Needless to say, there is not much about this lifestyle that I have not seen, done or heard.

WIth that being said, the thing that I see tripping up most people is that they try to classify cuckolding based on certain acts, i.e. chastity, creampie eating, humiliation etc. Using this method to identify a cuckold couple is a slippery slope because there are plenty of couples out there who enjoy these activities who are not into cuckolding at all, they are simply kinky people who enjoy kinky things. Cuckolding and hotwifing is about power, sexual power to be more precise. In every relationship there is a sexual power involved. So, who holds this power? Typically it can go in one of 3 directions. Either the man has it, it is shared, or the woman has it. If the male has it, then it is typically a Dom/sub or hotwife dynamic where the male enjoys sharing his woman with other men but he is the one who calls the shots. He's the one in control of who she plays with, when, how etc. If that power is shared then that is typically a hotwife scenario as well. It's just that in this case both parties come to an agreement about her sexual escapades. Now, in a cuckold dynamic it is usually the female who holds the majority of the sexual power in the relationship. She chooses the who...the when..the where..the how...and her husband typically falls in line. His ultimate motivation is that he will do whatever is required to make her happy....no matter what. Now, how the woman chooses to wield this power is completely up to her. Whatever acts are enjoyed, they are enjoyed because SHE chooses to indulge in them, be it, humiliation, creampies, chastity etc. So for those of you who may wonder where you fit, ask yourself this....If your wife was in your bedroom with her Bull and she TOLD you to leave the room (not asked) what would you do? If you'd look at her as if she had a second nose growing out of her forehead, then chances are you are not a cuck. However, if you'd do as told and quietly leave the room, then you are probably a cuck.

Now I am sure there are many here who will find fault from what I have said here. This is simply my perception based on all that I have been exposed to. I look forward to hearing what others may think.

..... Cuckold is an old word given to a married man who's wife commits infidelity ... having sex with other men. That's IT ... period ... an adulterous wife. Has nothing to do with race, has nothing to do with a "bull", or denying husband of sex ..... nothing but an adulterous wife. Our liberal society has come up with a voluntary version of cuckold (wittol) ... old word again ... as a way to re-stimulate emotions in both the husband and wife. Basically the husband remains monogamous to his wife while agreeing to allow his wife to have sex with other men. The jealousy, excitement, envy and other emotions tend to be rolled in a big emotional ball which charges the husband's sex drive to want to "fuck" his cheating woman ... thus re-invigorating sex between the couple. When my wife & I were having MMF 3-somes, we'd screw like rabbits for days after the event. It re-invigorates a near sexless marriage back to early part of the relationship. Its really unique when the lover is quite a bit larger (penis) as the vagina simply feels totally different.
...... Hotwife is the married female who has sex with other men .... period. The wife of a cuckold. Usually relates to a wittol who's receptive to her having sex with other men.
...... Practically every definitional source you access will agree with the above. Its not hard to look these words up. Wikipedia even gives you a history of these words. Surely everyone here knows how to use a search engine and read. Making up 'meanings' of words is like everyone having their own different understanding of colors or objects ... society couldn't exist this way. Everyone needs to have the same understanding of what words mean or live a very frustrating & confusing life.
..... Outside of the definitional resources, cuckold refers to either member of a couple (married or not married) where the relationship is assumed to be monogamous but one of the individuals cheats, having sex with other people without the knowledge of the other partner. Sandra Bullock's husband was cheating on her and she referred to being cuckolded by her husband.
..... All these OTHER things ... cock locks, sex denial, bull pregnancy, creampies, humiliation, BBC sex only, written cuckold agreements, owning etc etc are simply fetishes added to the cuckold arrangement the couple have agreed. Think of these as customizing the cuckold arrangement, similar to adding options on a new car that you are purchasing. Everyone has their own likes & dislikes.
...... There are a lot of bi-sexual men still hiding in their proverbial closets ... not comfortable with going public with their desires to had sexual activities with other men. Cuckolding provides them this private option. They love having sex with their wives after their wives have been with other men ... the feeling of a pussy filled with cum is a very unique experience in itself. Oral cleaning of the wife gives him the chance to taste the seminal fluids of another man. He might even clean up the wife's lover. As long as everyone is getting what they want out of the cuckolding, everything is great ... for the wife, the husband, and the man who's being given the opportunity to screw another man's wife.
pic_MacNfries&Wife.jpg.......... MacNfries

Last edited:
Back