Did your wife cuckold you because your dick was small?

My husband is reasonably well endowed. In most of his life is an Alpha leader and has been a bit of a casanova who can please women with both his mouth and cock.

He became involved in BDSM as a submissive and had a Domme who enjoyed involving multiple men together. She awoke/encourage/conditioned him as bi-submissive (he gets off on the submissive aspect of homoerotic activity at odds with his upbringing) and pointed him toward cuckolding. We were long distance acquaintances cheering on one another. I was enjoying a couple regular well endowed cocks and playing with a couple of subs but was looking for a loving relationship that was half-open.

When he moved, we immediately started a a cuckolding relationship. On the last night of our honeymoon he got to enter me for only the second time in 8 months (the first was right after he asked me to marry him.) My bff and my bull (best man-who consumated the marriage) were probably the only two to notice that his vows said "love, serve and share."

Back on point: he is a cuckold not for lack of ability but as a counter-point to it.

My wife is Asian and I was her biggest at 5 in ...her black coworker younger boyfriend I'm guessing is about 8 by what she shows me on her hand ...of course she never measured....but what she tells me it's "fuller" and "harder" I'm in my 50's she's in her early 40's he just hit 30 so I think she likes all of the aspects him not just his size but he's younger, harder more stamina in bed and cums a great deal more than i do

I just posted in another thread that was pretty much the same topic. My dick is actually pretty decent size I just think cuckolding is hot I’m not really sure why. I’m just into it but it’s definitely not a size thing.

Bf's thin dick has been ruining our relationship from the very beginning. At first he was unable to deflower me. When he did (somewhat), he'd often go soft or he was always like only 60% hard. However, the worst part is that most positions are simply impossible because his dick keeps slipping out. Sometimes he is even unable to reach my pussy and penetrate me properly because of my thick ass cheeks. So, yes, because of his penis and the problems surrounding it I'm seriously considering a cuckolding relationship.

Bf's thin dick has been ruining our relationship from the very beginning. At first he was unable to deflower me. When he did (somewhat), he'd often go soft or he was always like only 60% hard. However, the worst part is that most positions are simply impossible because his dick keeps slipping out. Sometimes he is even unable to reach my pussy and penetrate me properly because of my thick ass cheeks. So, yes, because of his penis and the problems surrounding it I'm seriously considering a cuckolding relationship.
Talk to him. Do it and you will both be happy! (I would be happy!):)

Back